UEFA Supercup Final 14.08.19. Hosted somewhere in Europe (probably)

AshRK

Where was this team on Saturday they played? Giroud, Kante, Pulisic. Instead they played their loanees from Vitesse Arnhem or wherever.

Wake the feck up!!!!
:lol:. To be fair Chelsea on parts were good on SUnday too. Just that when we were good we scored.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Crap preseason, fairly shite against City, been shite tonight. Think there’s a theme there. Beating a really poor Norwich side has been the anomaly.
Far too early to get carried away. It's not good but its early on in the season.

Klopp's fecking us over with these Brexit midfields though.

Chelsea deserve credit. They weren't 4-0 bad on Sunday and they've been great today. Love the way Lampard has them playing.

KennyBurner

So many americans will start supporting Chelsea because of this pulisic kid. I already met a girl the other day who is now a supporter. Her name is also chelsea :p

marktan

Kante making a huge difference. Bridging midfield and attack constantly for Chelsea.

slored1

What do you mean by that?
Well, some fans on this forum have been quite critical of our performance, including myself. After first 40 minutes today, I can see that Chelsea look very well drilled and will cause problems for everyone, therefore we are not as much behind Liverpool and City as some might think.

Adcuth

Calling it now, Liverpool won't finish in the top 2 this year. Won't have the same luck as last season.

United22

Pulisic and a fit Kante starting the other day could have finished us off

Idxomer

Liverpool didn't play well on Friday either and got extremely lucky with some goals. It'll be interesting to see how their season will go, but I reckon it won't be anywhere near as good as their last.

TrueRed79

My god Kante really is an unbelievable player. Daddy, Daddy, want, want.

Robbie Boy

Far too early to get carried away. It's not good but its early on in the season.

Klopp's fecking us over with these Brexit midfields though.

Chelsea deserve credit. They weren't 4-0 bad on Sunday and they've been great today. Love the way Lampard has them playing.
They deserve credit but you’s have looked awful. Even the win over Norwich was far from impressive. Can’t read too much into it but I think Liverpool won’t be anything like what we saw last season.

AshRK

Pulisic and a fit Kante starting the other day could have finished us off
Pulisic didn;t do much that day when he was on and Kante alone would not have prevented 4-0 scoreline. Maybe it would have been closer but let us not undermine our performance. Because there were some good play by us too and that is why we won 4-0.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Liverpool's high line is looking really effective. They should stick with it.

Sara125

Is it me or have Liverpool not been *that* bad. You guys are acting as if they’re playing like us :lol: I think Chelsea have just been better so far tbh and even then there was a spell where Liverpool were going forward a lot

mu4c_20le

That half seemed quick. Cant remember liverpool doing anything of note really.