Uefa Youth League - Liverpool v Manchester United

Jeffthered

I'm certainly looking forward to this, and well done to BT Sport for showing this great little tournament. Porto, Salzburg, Pool, United.. Spurs, Monaco... it's excellent. Just watched the second half of Tottenham vs Monaco. Really good game. Awful pitch, but that shouldn't do them any harm.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to record this and, hopefully, watch it after getting a result at Sevilla.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It's live on Sony ESPN HD in India

For those living in UK, can somebody confirm on what channel it is. I'll update the OP.

KM

Official YouTube link. For those of who you want it see it this way.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I'm certainly looking forward to this, and well done to BT Sport for showing this great little tournament. Porto, Salzburg, Pool, United.. Spurs, Monaco... it's excellent. Just watched the second half of Tottenham vs Monaco. Really good game. Awful pitch, but that shouldn't do them any harm.
Pitch our game is on is awful as well.

In Rainbows

Back 4 need to do a better job of playing it out from the back. Looking like a bunch of Smallings.

KM

Poor defending. Liverpool 1-0 United.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Good goal for Liverpool. Pretty shite defender from us and the keeper didn't cover himself in glory either.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Williams has looked shaky this season whenever I've seen him play, what happened to him? He was at one point really highly rated wasn't he?

lysglimt

Scout
Ro-Shaun Williams with 2 horrible mistakes within the first 15 minutes. He is quick and strong but he is not good enough with the ball at his feet.