Uefa Youth League - Liverpool v Manchester United

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Maybe the U19 Scousers are like their senior team.. heavy metal football for the first 70minutes... Then off to the Travellers.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Warren v their number 11 is an accident waiting to happen.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Ooh nice by Bohui, should have hit the target there.

AltiUn

Good work from Bohui to make some space but a poor finish from close range puts it over the bar.

AltiUn

We've grown into the game a bit. Liverpool hit the bar with a deflected shot.

In Rainbows

Notice how the team look much better now that O'Connor has made playing out the back a personal mission of his.

AltiUn

1-0 Liverpool at half time, United started slowly but picked it up towards the end of the half. Very good side this Liverpool team, early goal in the 2nd half could set us up in good stead.

Jeffthered

Get those oranges in lads. You need it.

Maybe add something a little stronger in yer tea as well...

:lol:

AltiUn

Just seen the volley from Chong again, that takes some technique to direct that shot.

TheReligion

Abusive
Where are Traore and Puigmal?

Excuse my ignorance.

Impressed with Lee O'Connor. First time I've really paid him much attention.

Silas

Took us about half an hour to start playing well, but it should be at least 1-1 with the Bohui and Chong chances. Their 11 looks pretty dangerous every time he gets the ball.

Classical Mechanic

Maybe the U19 Scousers are like their senior team.. heavy metal football for the first 70minutes... Then off to the Travellers.
They have played hard and were flagging towards the end of the half, we need to hang in for their onslaught in the first 15 of the next half and then when they flag, go for the kill.

AltiUn

Gomes has got to be the most technically gifted player I've seen at that level, I think he's one of the precious few who are just too good not to make it at a good level. He'd suit Spanish football so well, very glad to have him on our books.

AltiUn

United with the first chance of the half, Barlow strikes across goal but the Liverpool keeper saves.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Started watching around the 30th minute mark. O'Connor was the one who really stood out after that, albeit mostly driving forward with the ball at his feet so no real idea how he is defensively (other than one very nice sliding challenge). Chong had a couple of moments and although I originally thought he should have done better with his chance, on watching the replays it was a more difficult chance than I thought. Gomez was a bit disappointing, although he had that one nice bit of play late on. Hopefully we'll be a bit better in the second half.