Gaming "Uncharted: The Adventures of Nathan Drake"

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
Btw I can't wait to play this game, the first one that is, when I get my PS3, it looks epic.

RedNome

Hehe, fair do's Extra Sloppy.

And I'll be getting MGS4, along with GT5 (prologue for now) Wipeout and Uncharted to begin with.

RedNome

I'd love to see a return of Abe onto the Playstation.

Oddworld was a great little puzzle/platform game and looked great at the time with a brilliant sense of humour too, would look fine on a next gen console.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Abe's Oddysey, that was a game and a half. Hopefully they should release a lot more PS1 classics and hopefully start to release a few PS2 titles in 2009. Read an interview the other day with someone from Sony who said they are looking to do it, but obviously because every console is not BC it is difficult.

But, above all, I want a re-make of FFVII for the PS3. It is my favourite game of all time, they have re-made FFI, FFII, FFIII, FFIV, FFV, FFVI, so I can't see why they won't, eventually, re-release the greatest of them all.

Knights of the Round in HD:drool:

WeasteDevil

Right, now that old Killzone is almost out of the way, this will hopefully be the next one to up the graphical bar in a different genre....

Such a shame that the 3rd party developers are having such a problem with the PS3.

CROmanc

Me like tugging
Our biggest enemy is going space crazy through lon
Didn't expect much when I bought Uncharted, but when I started playing it, I couldn't stop! Eagerly anticipating 2.

Abe's Oddysey, that was a game and a half. Hopefully they should release a lot more PS1 classics and hopefully start to release a few PS2 titles in 2009. Read an interview the other day with someone from Sony who said they are looking to do it, but obviously because every console is not BC it is difficult.

But, above all, I want a re-make of FFVII for the PS3. It is my favourite game of all time, they have re-made FFI, FFII, FFIII, FFIV, FFV, FFVI, so I can't see why they won't, eventually, re-release the greatest of them all.

Knights of the Round in HD:drool:

Ahh, good old Abe ("Hello. Follow me"). You must love him...if anyone has any link that works for downloading it (PS or PC, doesn't matter), would be ETERNALLY grateful.:D

Weren't they (Square) making remake of 7...?

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
Right i've had the first one for a while now, but haven't got round to playing it. Will start today me thinks.