Underperforming Giggs

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Basically because not matter how often we see it fans still act like gold fishes. They've been waiting to write giggsy off for years.

Now its scholesy. Around this time last season people were harping on about anderson and do we need scholes anymore. you had to laugh. Sure enough scholesy comes good and he's the dogs balls once again...for a month or two until he gets injured and starts to get himself back into the swing of things. Past it now.

Nevller has a poor game on his comeback and he's finished :lol:

Its pretty pathetic.

Keep guessing, and one season out of 5 you will be right is my message to you people.
Is that the converse of the logic you were using when you made the statement that earned your tagline? :angel:

GusHiddink

Alex Ferguson will not win another champions leagu
In the berbatov thread trying to push the deal thr
Is that the converse of the logic you were using when you made the statement that earned your tagline? :angel:
See the other thread. The tag line is incomplete. The mods are basically acting like the media and removing the right lines without context for effect. And surprise surprise the average forumite LAPS it up

Merman

A year later, he is voted as the best player in the best league in the world by his fellow professionals. This thread was pathetic, makes me cringe.

evil_geko

What's your point of bumping this:confused: at the time he was underperforming and therefore this thread.

manutdlegend

On a very big warning!
That award was a complete joke there's been plenty better players than Giggs this season like Vidic and Ireland for example. It was obviously given on sentiment rather than performances.

He's not even first choice for us!

Member 5225

What's your point of bumping this:confused: at the time he was underperforming and therefore this thread.
exactly....well said
Giggs (or any other player) is not immune when they play bad...then he did, now he doesn't (and therefore won an award) - what a random pointless bump

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
Today he was shit, i counted up to 15 times where he just gave away the ball then i lost count with anger, the whole team werent great today but the lack of threat gives us from a postion which should carry an attacking threat hampers our play, time to move on giggs, be fare to the supporters and your teams mates call it a day
:lol: :lol: :lol:

mjs020294

A year later, he is voted as the best player in the best league in the world by his fellow professionals. This thread was pathetic, makes me cringe.
People that bumped threads to prove a point are the most cringeworthy on message board forums. :houllier:

Not really but I wanted to join in the bashing

lynchie

Giggs has earned the right to start any match he wants to, even if that means we are going to lose the title. SAF knows it and he will start him again until he will break the record or maybe even further.

P.S Before anybody calls me, let me tell you I'm a TOP RED.

P.P.S Forgot :rolleyes:
Does this make you cringe?

Fergies Formula

To be fair I have said a few times that i regret what i said about giggs last season, I thought he was over, clearly he was just adjusting to the role in the team. Im glad he has made me look stupid really because this season he has been amazing, however last seasons dire form can not be ignored.

Football is an emotional game and love and hate are closely linked, when i see giggs performing like he has this season it makes me realize how much i love him and my anger stemmed from how far his performances had plummeted.

Once again im sorry giggsy for the bashing i gave you, im not worthy, and am just an ordinary football fan who doesn't know anywhere near as much as you and Mr ferguson, but im open to holding my hands up and admitting my mistakes and hopefully learning from them.

Brophs

The One and Only
Though I'm not usually one for bumping, how many people could have guessed he'd still be a dominant force in games like last night at 37 years of age?

The only thing to worry about is how we replace his influence to consistently affect the outcome of big games.

puNANI

Though I'm not usually one for bumping, how many people could have guessed he'd still be a dominant force in games like last night at 37 years of age?

The only thing to worry about is how we replace his influence to consistently affect the outcome of big games.
For now, Valencia, Nani, Rooney and Berbatov can bear the creative influence. But we will need someone in the midfield to be able to be the final link between the midfield and attack like Giggs has been over the past two legs. A fantastic player.