United Have Confiscated My Season Tickets

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Apologies for the bump, but I didn't know where else to post this.

So a friend kindly gave me his 2 season tickets for the Watford game on Saturday and has received an email today from the club saying that both of his season tickets have been suspended due to complaints.

At first I thought it was an April Fools joke, but apparently not...

The email says that it was due to our behaviour. I am honestly so confused about what this could possibly be about, there were no problems at all. Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.

Has this kind of thing happened to anyone before? Is it possible it's a simple mistake? Do they think my friend is touting?

Even though I know I did absolutely nothing wrong, I feel terrible about it as my friend was doing me a favour by giving me the tickets in the first place.

EDIT: Sorry, it turns out this was a April Fools prank after all. The bastard even went to the trouble of creating a fake email which totally convinced me too (screenshot below)!

What effort!

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
What effort!
I know, that's part of the reason I thought it was real because for someone who is supposed to be away in Bangkok on business, he surely doesn't have the time or effort to put in to pranking me.

How wrong I was. Wasted 2 hours of my morning worrying about it!

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Did you get it sorted, Sultan?

BlueHaze

I know, that's part of the reason I thought it was real because for someone who is supposed to be away in Bangkok on business, he surely doesn't have the time or effort to put in to pranking me.

:lol:

Enigma_87

You know who

Still pissing on a seat is far from acceptable. You should avoid it next time.

Don't have the energy, Varun.

It seems they're not a caring club anymore. It's all about numbers. They're certainly a few grand richer with the banning of our families 3 tickets. They will now pass onto other members. They were prime seats.
You should get in touch with the Full Time Devils guys. They have a massive social media presence and seem like proper fans too

If they made some noise it would reach a lot of people.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
:lol: what a legend. "Unacceptable behavior":lol:

TRUERED89

That email looks totally official, good work there :lol:. I wonder what other fraud he commits?!

Last edited: