United in this Summer transfer window

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
:D we do need player with O' , since the last one went to Sunderland.

Speaking of Sunderland, I'm glad they stay up. Their captain deserves to play in Premier League.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Out:
Scholes
Fletcher
Anderson
Nani
Rooney

In:
Fabregas
Bale
Fabio (return from loan)
Powell (squad role)
Januzaj (promotion to first team squad)

----------------DDG

Rafael-----Vidic------Rio------Evra

----------Carrick------Fabregas

Valencia/(Bale)--Kagawa--------Bale/(Welbeck)

-----------------RvP

Commadus

Out: Scholes
Possible: Nani, Ando, Rooney, Fletcher

Who i want out: Young

In: Zaha

manusteve

Agree about Young completely, SUCH an average player. Really don't know why SAF bothered to sign him.

I'd also have Rooney in my "Who I Want Out" too.

Cina

So you think Moyes isn't going to sign a single player despite us losing potentially four or five?

Maajid

Formerly Mad
Sapore del Mese. Can shoot, pass, cross, head, volley, backheel, toepoke, sidefoot, lace, brace, zip, chop, flip, flap, and he's a goalkeeper.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
So you think Moyes isn't going to sign a single player despite us losing potentially four or five?
He's a doom and gloom Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime, he probably thinks we'll finish 6th next year.

If Rooney goes, we'll make a big signing in the window. It doesn't necessarily have to be a striker because we'll be sorted there anyway with van Persie, Hernandez and Welbeck as well as Kagawa who plays behind one in 4231, but we'll go out and spend money. I fully expect us to sign 2-3 good players in addition to Zaha.

mufcwarm92

It's all gone a bit quiet on the Lewandowski front but I think that's a real possibility when Rooney inevitably leaves. I accept a striker isn't a priority but with Welbeck playing predominantly as a wide player I can see Lewandowski, Van Persie and Hernandez as a brilliant and interchangeable set of strikers.

Adebesi

I definitely expect one big name, muppet-fest marquee signing this summer IF Rooney leaves. I also expect us to sign a midfielder. Those two might both be delivered with a single signing, or we might get someone along the lines of Bale, with a less glamorous midfielder coming in.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
For some reason I am looking forward to next season and this summers transfer muppetry more than normal since Fergies departure.

Even though I know deep down that Moyes is not a huge spender...and we'll probably end up with Anichebe.

Commadus

You missed my point, the possible leavers could end up staying so its hard to speculate who should come in. The only person I would like to be sold is Young, he adds nothing.

Comsmit

I think James McCarthy could be a real possibility, I certainly hope so, he reminds me of a young Carrick. I'm sure Moyes had a long standing interest in Joao Moutinho before he signed for Porto....he is leaving Porto this summer so again could see that happening. Spurs want him but they can't offer Champions League football, depends how much he wants to work with Villas-Boas again.

I would be more than happy with the signing of those two in midfield.

It appears we hold a long standing interest in James Rodriguez and he would be terrific. Whether Porto allow him to move as well as Moutinho is another matter. He is a realistic target though, Isco is another but City must be favourites to sign him when Pellegrini takes charge.

Moyes will need to act quickly this summer if he has targets in mind.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
Bale
Ronaldo
Fabregas

Done. Cheers...see you next season.

:) what's 140 million quid between friends?

Then blood Januzaj, Zaha, Lingard and Henriquez/Will Keane in the odd game or two.

Have Tom Thorpe and Michael Keane in and around and Ben Pearson after a season in the Ressies.

I'm so clever me.

No seriously...I'd love us to really go for it this summer...let Young, Anderson move on...sell Wayne if he really wants to go...get a world class centre mid in...plus someone to replace Rooney's goals...and give some of our promsing kids a real shot.

Cina

You missed my point, the possible leavers could end up staying so its hard to speculate who should come in. The only person I would like to be sold is Young, he adds nothing.
I didn't miss your point, because you never made one, until now, after I said that. Damn, I resent myself for not being able to read the future.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I can't imagine we would not get involved in any potential Gareth Bale auction that may arise this summer. He is exactly the type of player we say is the 'tradition' at United - the very best of British players, hard-working, young, fearless and drivin to become the very best. It makes too much sense, and none of our wingers really should be standing in the way of a player of his calibre. I think we'd go to £60m for him if we had to, and I also think that Bale would be interested in joining us.

After that, a good footballer who plays in midfield will do. Two would be just fantasy.

Sam

I can't imagine we would not get involved in any potential Gareth Bale auction that may arise this summer. He is exactly the type of player we say is the 'tradition' at United - the very best of British players, hard-working, young, fearless and drivin to become the very best. It makes too much sense, and none of our wingers really should be standing in the way of a player of his calibre. I think we'd go to £60m for him if we had to, and I also think that Bale would be interested in joining us.
I really can't see paying anywhere near that much. Thats pretty much double what our current record transfer fee is. The only way we're gonna sign Bale is if he runs down his contract a bit, then makes it clear he'll only sign for us. And again, I just don't see that happening.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I really can't see paying anywhere near that much. Thats pretty much double what our current record transfer fee is. The only way we're gonna sign Bale is if he runs down his contract a bit, then makes it clear he'll only sign for us. And again, I just don't see that happening.
Transfer records get broken all the time, and for a top club, are generally somewhere within the spectrum of what a top player costs at any given time. In today's market, a special players is worth around £60m, and our club is aware of that.

It may be double our current record, but our record was once £2.75m. Then £12.6m. £19m. Basically, we pay what is required to get top players at the time.

Care_de_Bobo

:D we do need player with O' , since the last one went to Sunderland.

Speaking of Sunderland, I'm glad they stay up. Their captain deserves to play in Premier League.
Would've won a couple hundred quid if they'd gone down. Had to sack O'Neill the day after I'd placed the bet didn't they.:mad:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
We have three left-backs already. Stop wanting Baines!

Rowem

gently, down the stream
We should sign Bale, Baines and Luke Shaw.

We should then convert Bale back to his natural position - Left Back.

Shinjisan

Account closed by request
Out:
Scholes, Fletcher, Anderson, Nani, Rooney

Giggs will reduce his playing role and will be more of a coach/mentor next season.

Premier league loans:
Buttner, Powell

In:
Lewandoski, left side winger, Fabregas, Zaha