United Kits 24/25

Todd

The trefoil logo is a nice, classic touch and looks much better than Adidas' modern logo. They should honestly ditch the modern logo and go back to the trefoil as the standard.

BorisManUtd

I like those blue away shirts. It's really subjective as other posts show - basically some love them some think they're awful.

I really liked our home hit last season, looked great to me. But in the end it doesn't mean that much. Some of us or most of us hated 12/13 kits when we found out but we won title with ease in them and they still give you great memories as it's still our last PL title.

Varun1

Replace the 3rd kit with the white top/grey shorts and they all look quite good:

credit to @jp_kits on X

KjaAnd

Not liking that we seem to be moving to using just the devil as the club crest on our tops.
I know I'm in the minority on this but I really like it. It looks so much cleaner than our current crest which IMO really needs an update. We should either be bold and and simplify the crest or go back to one of the old variants (e.g. 1902, 1970, 1973).

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I know I'm in the minority on this but I really like it. It looks so much cleaner than our current crest which IMO really needs an update. We should either be bold and and simplify the crest or go back to one of the old variants (e.g. 1902, 1970, 1973).
+1

decorativeed

I agree, but I'm curious what the 1902 crest was, as I've never seen one as old as that.

Todd

Not liking that we seem to be moving to using just the devil as the club crest on our tops.
I think it's a cool thing to do with a third kit. I don't think it's likely to ever happen on either of the two primary kits.

Third kits are hardly even necessary 90% of the time so they might as well be used to do something a bit unconventional and interesting.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Not sure how so many of you care about what clothing we'll lose games in next season. For me, the best shirt is always the one we win trophies in, feck all the rest.