United Reserves vs City-

championo

Top Stalker
He is so quick in the box. I know a certain first teamer who takes about 10mins just to turn and shoot in the box. He needs to spend time with Kiko. That is a good goal, the technique is top class

Sw33t

He is so quick in the box. I know a certain first teamer who takes about 10mins just to turn and shoot in the box. He needs to spend time with Kiko. That is a good goal, the technique is top class
Leave Rooney alone, he's just in a bit of bad form at the moment.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Cleverleeeeeeeeeey!

Well worked that. I like Smalling.

Longsden_7

Makes me sick seeing Ewan Fields like this, played there a shit load as a kid, used watch Hyde when nipping home to see my parents. Disgusting.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Where has Cleverley been playing? Wing or Centre?

prateik

i like eikrem
his development was always going to take time .. that was made clear
probably wont go out on loan as there arent enough players in the reserve squad .. he could do with regular competetive football tho

De Selby

Scottish
Supports
Guangzhou Pharmaceutical F.C.
Well played by Smalling.

He makes the odd mistake but he's got unbelievable natural ability. He's going to be top class.

prateik

keane looks tiny
he really does need to bulk up .. still a kid tho

VivaRonaldo7

What a lad Gary is. His run opened up the 2nd goal.

It must be great for these young lads to play alongside him/against him.

Love him absolutely love Gary Neville.

arjwiz

I still haven't understood the formation we are playing in with this weird camera angle. Ando was playing left with Cleverley?

Sw33t

FT: United 3 - 1 City

Good game there. Great performance from Cleverly in-particular.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
I still haven't understood the formation we are playing in with this weird camera angle. Ando was playing left with Cleverley?
Anderson played cm with Carrick and Gibson. Eikrem and Cleverley on the flanks with Macheda as the lone striker. Then Anderson went off and Keane replaced him and we went 4-4-2 instead like this

------Keane----Macheda

Cleverley-Gibson-Carrick-Eikrem

redfromcanada

Thanks to all who provided me with a stream.

As for what I watched of the match, it was good to see Anderson, Carrick, Brown and Neville get a run out. I thought that even though Macheda isn't that involved in the match, he has something that you can't teach, finishing. I agree that Eikrem needs to be loaned out at some point, perhaps in January. However, with the type of player he is, it is even more vital to get the club right though. Really impressed with Cleverly and he ought to get at least a sub appearance against West Ham. Smalling was really good and could be very formidable eventually if he keeps this up.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Eikrem definitely needs a loan he is way too good for another year of Reserve team football..

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
keane looks tiny
he really does need to bulk up .. still a kid tho
I thought he looked like he had a massive frame, with people talking about him as this impressive technical player my natural assumption was that he was a small, nippy striker like Rossi or the like. Plenty of growth outwards to be done.

What height is he?

Only switched in to see the last 20 mins, not much stood out besides Smalling's composure on the ball, Cleverley's goal was well taken and we just looked like we were in complete control. Wes still a bit ropey though?

Never really been a big reserve fan but I've decided I'm making an effort this year!

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Eikrem definitely needs a loan he is way too good for another year of Reserve team football..
You're sending the Wolff? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeet Negro, that's all you had to say.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
I reckon Keane is about 6 foot 1. Lanky.

The 'technical player' thing has been overstated. He's a very calm player though, nice touch on the ball, and very cool in front of goal.