United Reserves vs City-

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
The Elite Squad.

We're the highest paid no-marks in the WORLD.

sincher

The Elite Squad.

We might miss, but we're still wearing GOLDEN feckING BOOTS.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Actually before the game started Paddy and the other commentator said they were called the Elite Development squad or something..

sincher

The Elite Squad.

Some of us have GIRL'S NAMES but we've still got LOADSAMONEY

Eirik Raude

Players that stood out for me today:

Smalling - MoM for me today, brilliant and solid at the back. Did everything right, and with style as well.

Kiko - 2 goals, very nice turn on the first one. A bit stationary in the first half, but very lively and many good involvements in the second.

Cleverley -Very lively, a lot of good runs. Involved in most of the attacks, and grabbed the goal he deserved. Should have scored another one early in the game.

Eikrem - Assist on both of Machedas goals, should have had another one with a precise cross to Cleverley, but his header hit the bar. Good on the ball.

Neville - Did you see him rushing up and down the sideline when United were up 3-1? Fantastic attitude as always.

sincher

The Elite Squad.

You've got Smalling. We're MASSIVING, so feck YOU.

Widnes

What was City team like?? with the size of their squad these days thought they night have had a few well known names playing.

Bear Attack

I like Eikrem. He seems very intelligent and good technique wise. Why hasn't he featured in any Carling Cup matches?

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
I like Eikrem. He seems very intelligent and good technique wise. Why hasn't he featured in any Carling Cup matches?
He was injured for a large portion of the season. Was on the bench a few times I recall.

Redrage

The Elite Squad? More like "The Elite we shit goals and we aren't going to have a looking in the first team ever" squad.

Fantastic goals from kiko, cool finish. Clevery lad isn't he clever? :D

Anyways just saw the highlights, can anyone feel me on how Anderson and Carrick played?

topper

Clown
The Elite Squad? More like "The Elite we shit goals and we aren't going to have a looking in the first team ever" squad.

Fantastic goals from kiko, cool finish. Clevery lad isn't he clever? :D

Anyways just saw the highlights, can anyone feel me on how Anderson and Carrick played?
I thought Anderson who played for 60 minutes was pretty anonymous and Carrick did OK - sprayed some good passes around but he tried some Ginger Ninja long passes which were disappointing

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Highly enjoyable game. Apparently a loan deal for Mags is all but sealed, it'll be very interesting to see where he ends up and how he does.

Rudie

Mentary
Cleverley and Kiko played well together, I thought Anderson looked good for the amount of time he's been out, obviously needs to regain some match fitness and sharpness, linked well with Rafael and got his token nutmeg in. I was most impressed by Neville, still going strong and could easily rejoin the first team.