United shopping for a shirt sponsor

GoldTrafford99

Wha'? :lol:

Apple, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon have 500bn in the bank or something between them. They could all buy the fecking club twenty times over! Hubspot have literally never made a year-on-year profit.
Beginning with 'H', Massive Spanner.

Hubspot have assets totalling £1billion right now.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Somebody in the newbies said it was allegedly Cognizant.

wolvored

Haier is the Chinese company that was linked with the shirt sponsorship. Heard it could be a tech company or a multinational conglomerate.
I was trying to think of the name I saw around xmas time and you got it. Haier was the name i saw.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
So the next years kit will have just a few months lifespan - good luck selling that. I know the shirt it itself won’t change but it will soon be out of date given how the sponsor is a big part of the aesthetics.
That'll be a rear shirt that I'll probably try and get my hands on.

Bit like AIG on the blue away kit from 05 I think.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
NameIndustrySectorHeadquartersFoundedNotes
HafeiIndustrialsElectronic equipmentHarbin1950Engines, trucks
HaierConsumer goodsDurable household productsQingdao1984Consumer electronics, home appliances
Hainan AirlinesConsumer servicesAirlinesHaikou1993Airline
Hangzhou Wahaha GroupConsumer goodsSoft drinksHangzhou1987Beverages
Harbin BreweryConsumer goodsBrewersHarbin1900Brewery
HaseeConsumer goodsConsumer electronicsShenzhen1995Computers, tablets, mobile phones
Hefei MeilingConsumer goodsDurable household productsHefei1992Appliances
HisenseConsumer goodsConsumer electronicsQingdao1969Consumer electronics, home appliances, mobile phones
HiSiliconTechnologySemiconductorsShenzhen2004Semiconductors, part of Huawei
HuaweiConsumer goodsConsumer electronicsShenzhen1987Mobile phones, tablets, telecommunication equipment
Huayi Brothers Media CorporationConsumer servicesBroadcasting & entertainmentBeijing1994Media
Huiyuan JuiceConsumer goodsSoft drinksBeijing1992Privately owned juice and beverage
HyteraIndustrialsElectronic equipmentShenzhen1993Radios and telecommunications

decorativeed

That won’t happen , Chevrolet will probably just continue until the end of the season.
Well I heard it was us who triggered the clause to extend, but that it was only for a further 6 months. Supposedly it'll be for less than half of the annual £64m they had been paying. Nevertheless I can't see Chevy being keen on spending even more to extend the deal.

cj_sparky

NameIndustrySectorHeadquartersFoundedNotes
HafeiIndustrialsElectronic equipmentHarbin1950Engines, trucks
HaierConsumer goodsDurable household productsQingdao1984Consumer electronics, home appliances
Hainan AirlinesConsumer servicesAirlinesHaikou1993Airline
Hangzhou Wahaha GroupConsumer goodsSoft drinksHangzhou1987Beverages
Harbin BreweryConsumer goodsBrewersHarbin1900Brewery
HaseeConsumer goodsConsumer electronicsShenzhen1995Computers, tablets, mobile phones
Hefei MeilingConsumer goodsDurable household productsHefei1992Appliances
HisenseConsumer goodsConsumer electronicsQingdao1969Consumer electronics, home appliances, mobile phones
HiSiliconTechnologySemiconductorsShenzhen2004Semiconductors, part of Huawei
HuaweiConsumer goodsConsumer electronicsShenzhen1987Mobile phones, tablets, telecommunication equipment
Huayi Brothers Media CorporationConsumer servicesBroadcasting & entertainmentBeijing1994Media
Huiyuan JuiceConsumer goodsSoft drinksBeijing1992Privately owned juice and beverage
HyteraIndustrialsElectronic equipmentShenzhen1993Radios and telecommunications
Haier was rumoured over a year ago.

GoldTrafford99

Oh that makes much more sense. I'll just.. slowly.. walk away...

(Still don't think a £70m a year deal would be feasible for them though!)

It would, mate.

They are a company on the rise.... brand-recognition on the front of the world's most supported sporting brand is exactly what they'd invest 70m a year. It'll be £350m over five yers the deal...

Zen86

It would, mate.

They are a company on the rise.... brand-recognition on the front of the world's most supported sporting brand is exactly what they'd invest 70m a year. It'll be £350m over five yers the deal...
They’re pretty aggressive when it comes to marketing themselves and getting their name out there, but shirt sponsorship would be an odd move for them.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I’ve missed some shit here. Why are we scraping databases for Chinese companies beginning with H?

Red00012

Well I heard it was us who triggered the clause to extend, but that it was only for a further 6 months. Supposedly it'll be for less than half of the annual £64m they had been paying. Nevertheless I can't see Chevy being keen on spending even more to extend the deal.
And Utd having 6 different jerseys in one season wouldn’t really work either

peridigm

Huawei?
HikVision?
Hytera?
Huawei and Hikvision are two surveillance companies that are on the US government’s ban list for suspect technical funny business. If it were them, we would theoretically need to use their products which could pose some issues for a company on the stock exchange.
No idea if those companies are banned from being used in other countries.

TrueRed79

I know someone who knows someone etc who has it on good word that the next sponsor will be Four Seasons Total Landscaping.