United sign Jadon Sancho - Dortmund CEO Waltzing No More!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
16 on a winger makes me uneasy :lol:
Would fit right in with Lindelof and Bailly having full-back numbers.

Maybe he doesn't want the pressure of 7 at the moment, he might get it when settled in more. Maybe they should retire the 7.
Nothing to do with pressure. Cavani wears the number 7 shirt and we're not going to just take it off him like that when he has an important role in our team.

FreddieTheReddie

The Spiderman stuff?
Spiderman, Sonic and Simpsons. I heard it’s some reference to his younger brother who passed away. Maybe these were their favourites as kids. But Greenwood just admitted his tattoos have no meaning whatsoever so I’m happy with spiderman.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Would fit right in with Lindelof and Bailly having full-back numbers.

Nothing to do with pressure. Cavani wears the number 7 shirt and we're not going to just take it off him like that when he has an important role in our team.

Of course, they wouldn't dare.
:lol:

Give it a couple of years and the England front line will be:

Rashford - Greenwood - Sancho

All ours :devil:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Came across well in that interview, obviously has a lot of confidence in himself and was touching the story behind his tattoo's didn't know that about him

Mr Smith

Maybe he doesn't want the pressure of 7 at the moment, he might get it when settled in more. Maybe they should retire the 7.
Everyone seems to be forgetting we have a player currently wearing the number 7...

Sancho will be wearing it in 12 months when Cavani moves on.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I want Bellingham and Haaland - I think City will miss out on Kane this summer and move to Haaland next year though.
Yeah both would be brilliant. We could probably pay more than Bayern and you would think Dortmund would prefer selling abroad. Plus City would have to break their transfer record for either. Them and Chelsea would probably be the biggest competitors for both players considering the financial troubles of Madrid and Barca. PSG a dark horse as well of course.