United Social Media Pics 2018/19

Scholes the maestro

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Is that a stripper dancing behind in the pic of ronaldinho and lingard? :lol:

IrishRedDevil

I thought Rashford cut his holiday short and returned to training? Seems like he is still hanging around with Lingard.

IrishRedDevil

Mourinho said he is but the tour players aren't returning to England until tomorrow so he might be as well.
England’s last game was on 11th July, so a 3 week standard holiday takes Rashford up to tomorrow. Saying he returned early is a bit of a stretch surely?

Nick7

That's a coach, no? The coaches are all wearing that pink, players in black.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
England’s last game was on 11th July, so a 3 week standard holiday takes Rashford up to tomorrow. Saying he returned early is a bit of a stretch surely?
England's last game was on the 14th and they traveled back to England on the 15th.

Rashford is reportedly returning to United tomorrow, perhaps the plan is for him to join the squad for their flight back. The significance is that he'll get his medical etc done, and still get a week training before our first match.

IrishRedDevil

England's last game was on the 14th and they traveled back to England on the 15th.

Rashford is reportedly returning to United tomorrow, perhaps the plan is for him to join the squad for their flight back. The significance is that he'll get his medical etc done, and still get a week training before our first match.
Ah my bad. I forgot about the 3rd place playoff v Belgium. Yeah if he flys back with the squad I guess that’s a 5 day head start.