United Social Media Pics 2018/19

Trizy

Why Does He Capitalize Every First Letter?
Never mind that. The fact that he's trying so hard to get people to call him by a nickname he gave himself is worse. He even hashtagged it.

Who the feck is going to ever search JLingz as a tag?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Never mind that. The fact that he's trying so hard to get people to call him by a nickname he gave himself is worse. He even hashtagged it.

Who the feck is going to ever search JLingz as a tag?
Plenty of people actually. He's got a 'challenge' going around that people are trying and sharing their pics via the hashtag - even Neymar's been doing it.

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/jlingz/

I don't get it either.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Didn’t think much of this when I first saw it but it’s just infuriating isn’t it? We produce one of the worst performances in recent memory and he’s being so laid back about it. Even chucking in his cringey nickname as if that’s all he cares about.

Walters_19_MuFc

People need to accept football is changing, and that social media is very much apart of the game.

I personally don't see it as a problem. End of the day, Lingard, Pogba and co. would probably be doing this had they not been professional footballers anyway. They are human beings at the end of the day. As long as it doesn't affect their performances on the pitch, then as I said, i'm perfectly fine with it.

Gordon S

Don't think this social media thing have any impact on their performance on the pitch, but it will take some time to get used to it. Nevermind liking it. Pretty sure i saw that Pogba had his own logo, will never be able to wrap my head around that.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff