United v Galatasaray, Sweden at Saturday, 7:30 PM local (6:30 BT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Posts like this are funny after the first half.
Why?
In the first half we were poor. The excuse was that we lacked match practise/fitness...why I am dubious about.
Because, in the 2nd half, once Herrera and Morgan were replaced, we played like a completely different team, scoring 4 goals.

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
I don't think United need Fabianho, more than anything need a central defender.

CM

Their keeper looked properly gash from the highlights but some promising looking play there too. Hopefully that'll translate to the proper games.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Can someone post the videos of the goals. I saw the first half but missed the second half.

MoXoM

FFS! My sister decides to go into labour 2 weeks early just before Kick Off!

Any decent Highlight Videos/Gifs available?

:devil:

Yagami

Good post resistant
Brilliant second half. I thought the introduction of Young for Mkhi was the key reason. We actually had a right winger attacking the right, and it resulted in a few goals and chances being created. Oh, and Marcus of course!

Tiber

These fireworks are more fun to watch than just about every United game in 3 years

Zlaatan

Parody Account
What did he say?
He was asked "what can we expect from United this season" and he replied that there's something big happening (for the club, i.e not Pogba related) and then he added "then we'll see if Pogba comes as well" with a grin on his face.

krazyrobus

So who out there can do what Carrick does? We need him.
Just like the Keane/Scholes conundrum, can't replace him, just adapt around him

Brilliant second half. I thought the introduction of Young for Mkhi was the key reason. We actually had a right winger attacking the right, and it resulted in a few goals and chances being created.
Except that he had 0 assists and 1 poor shot to his name. Game changers were Rashford, Carrick, Lingard in that order.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I don't think United need Fabianho, more than anything need a central defender.
To be fair, our main one is injured at the minute. Bailly + Smalling for this season should be okay.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
About the fitness aspect of United's second half play: of the five who entered, only Fellaini arrived the same time as Schneiderlin. All others have much more fitness levels already. So, it showed.

Wtf was that second half about, hey? Free flowing football?!
Mourinho has a thing about tiring the opposition in the first half and then getting them done in the second, which makes a lot of sense with the players he featured in each half. He used that trick a lot in last Chelsea's winning season.

Status
Not open for further replies.