United's 07/08 handsome XI!

bergen

Author of gayest thread 07/08
Let's face it - everyone has an opinion about everything. And while it's perfectly reasonable for football followers to declare opposition players - or their own team's - as ugly or fat or whatever, that automatically makes them aware of the looks and appeal of every player they encounter, and therefore we all have our views on who are good looking as well. So let's put our homophobia and prejudices aside, and look at the most handsome eleven players in the united squad!

My team plays a fairly unbalanced 3-4-3 formation, with emphasis on attack - because defending simply ain't pretty, and that's a fact.

Ben Foster

An example of rugged manliness, Foster beats out VDS and Kuszcack rather easily for the goalkeeper's spot. His no-fuzz good looks and down to earth mentality is a sure winner with the gals.

Gerard Pique

The spaniard returns to Old Trafford after a successful loan spell at Real Zaragoza, and although he's by no means certain to establish himself at Old Trafford, his strong facial features and defining eyebrows make him a ladykiller of the highest degree. I could see him go for the shaved Veron look when he's a bit older.

Gabriel Heinze

Two or three decades ago, United's left flank would have been littered with women's panties when Heinze was playing. The epitome of the latin lover, and rounds off the package with passion and a great sense of humor.

Patrice Evra

Let's face it - all girls like a little naughty. And they don't get much more naughty then Patrice Evra. Between robbing and vandalising the streets of paris, stating that failing to cut it at OT would make him "the king of all cnuts" and calling Lampard a "motherf**ker" on camera, he's established himself as a great leftback with a mean streak. And he has looked good doing it.

Nani

Our new recruit is thin, athletic, flexible and extremely black, and his innocent looks will be sure to stir up some motherly affections from girls all around - which he'll take advantage off quite easily to rack up his tail tally.

Hargreaves

What can we say? He looks like he was sculpted by Michelangelo himself, and his curly locks and deep eyes are sure to hypnotize. One of the best looking men around. And his stamina on the field is sure to give a hint to what's to come off it.

bergen

Anderson

The last of our new signings, and they all make the grade. A handsome, young, successful black man with talent and determination. Look for some interesting hairstyles from him in the future.

Chris Eagles

Although he probably scores the most points with the homosexual following at the moment with his awful haircut and scrawny body, he certainly has a pretty face and is in this XI on merit, although we're not quite sure if he'll be in the squad come the beginning of the season. Enjoy it while you can, Chrissy boy.

Ronaldo

Even though Michelangelo did a great job on Hargreaves, this would have been his masterpiece. One of the most talked-about players in the world, it took him mere months to make United fans forget about David Beckham, and now a few years later has not only grown into manhood, but has also established himself as one of the best players in the world. Even Remy has started wanking to his stepovers.

Guiseppe Rossi

One of my personal favourites. His small stature doesn't take anything away from his boyish charms, and his italian eyes are sure to melt the ladies. He's gifted with an inventive brain and quick wit, and you just have the feeling he'll succeed in whatever it is he sets his mind to, both football as well as wooing the ladies.

Giggs

Sure, most of these boys are very impressive, but they're still boys... Giggs had it as a boy, he had it as a young man and he now has it as a senior in the squad. He's an all natural ball of exploding sexappeal and his hairy chest and good looks will never go out of style. An icon of both football and sexappeal.

Honourable mentions go to Carrick , who lost out to Anderson, and Park for being so damn cuddly.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Gayest thread ever.

which instantly makes it the top of a list...so it will go down in legend.

I would swap Eagles with carrick.

bergen

This strikes me as similar to that 'Who's the most attractive in your squad?' questioned posed to Chelsea players by Chelsea TV
Except I don't giggle and pretend not to have an opinion like the chelsea players, which is a classic case of closet gayness.

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
That team is not very good - the defence would get exposed as Evra would be too attacking, and you only have Hargreaves protecting a three man defence

Add to that the fact that Nani and Anderson do not track back, and Ronaldo is hardly great at it, I would expect that against a strong, physical, counter-attacking team this side would lose

bergen

That team is not very good - the defence would get exposed as Evra would be too attacking, and you only have Hargreaves protecting a three man defence

Add to that the fact that Nani and Anderson do not track back, and Ronaldo is hardly great at it, I would expect that against a strong, physical, counter-attacking team this side would lose
Thank you for completely missing the point.

bergen

He's from Iceland, it's okay to reiterate someone's black skin tone there...
It should be okay everywhere. Saying someone is black isn't racist, expecting him to act one way or another because he is black is.

Anyone that disagrees with me on this is a retard.

dRNk SAnTA

Legendary thread! :lol:

by the way, the big question is who would be captain of the handsome 11?

bergen

What's your point?

I was stating qualities and personal attributes that girls often like. Anderson got picked into the team on the basis of vote between him and Carrick in which a few of my female friends participated. And they all said "the black guy". So they're probably just racist against white geordies.

bergen

So why don't you have a problem with me stating Hargreaves has curly hair? Haven't the curlies of the world suffered enough?

Every single sentence in my post is a compliment, except for the ones about Chris Eagles. Poor Chrissy.

Wittmann45

Totally missed the point.

The team is weak defensively, but the opposing team would be to awe struck by how attractive they are they wouldn't be able to counter attack...

bergen

Totally missed the point.

The team is weak defensively, but the opposing team would be to awe struck by their how attractive they are they wouldn't be able to counter attack...
Exactly. They would be blinded by the beauty.

Number7

Ret's Slave
What about Smith?

My mates mother has a giant poster of him on the back of her bedroom door :lol: