United's 07/08 handsome XI!

Phil

I bet he'll be joining the BNP next what with his labelling black people as black...

Pronewbie

Peep
It was not explicitly stated that Evra is Black. Unless of course you mean "robbing and vandalising the streets" indirectly means he's black.
But that's racist.

bergen

Author of gayest thread 07/08
It was not explicitly stated that Evra is Black. Unless of course you mean "robbing and vandalising the streets" indirectly means he's black.
But that's racist.
:lol: exactly, redwhiteblack obviously connects that to being black. Which is true prejudice and racism, not just saying "he's black."

Leftblack :lol: I like that.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins

Anderson

The last of our new signings, and they all make the grade. A handsome, young, successful black man with talent and determination. Look for some interesting hairstyles from him in the future.

Chris Eagles

Although he probably scores the most points with the homosexual following at the moment with his awful haircut and scrawny body, he certainly has a pretty face and is in this XI on merit, although we're not quite sure if he'll be in the squad come the beginning of the season. Enjoy it while you can, Chrissy boy.

Ronaldo

Even though Michelangelo did a great job on Hargreaves, this would have been his masterpiece. One of the most talked-about players in the world, it took him mere months to make United fans forget about David Beckham, and now a few years later has not only grown into manhood, but has also established himself as one of the best players in the world. Even Remy has started wanking to his stepovers.

Guiseppe Rossi

One of my personal favourites. His small stature doesn't take anything away from his boyish charms, and his italian eyes are sure to melt the ladies. He's gifted with an inventive brain and quick wit, and you just have the feeling he'll succeed in whatever it is he sets his mind to, both football as well as wooing the ladies.

Giggs

Sure, most of these boys are very impressive, but they're still boys... Giggs had it as a boy, he had it as a young man and he now has it as a senior in the squad. He's an all natural ball of exploding sexappeal and his hairy chest and good looks will never go out of style. An icon of both football and sexappeal.

Honourable mentions go to Carrick , who lost out to Anderson, and Park for being so damn cuddly.
I'm no homophobe, but I just cant help but find this a little disturbing.

Full marks for effort, and originality though.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
I'm no homophobe, but I just cant help but find this a little disturbing.

Full marks for effort, and originality though.
Having said that, I'd like to cuddle Park for a bit.

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
Gay and racist all at once. Well done, mate.
How is it rascist?

Pointing out someones black when describing his physical appearance is not rascist. If we were describing a 'handsome' basketball eleven or whatever, and only one or two players were white, do you not thinking we would point this out.

I'm black, that some people think the mere mention of the feckin word is rascist these days is a feckin joke...

Pronewbie

Peep
:lol: exactly, redwhiteblack obviously connects that to being black. Which is true prejudice and racism, not just saying "he's black."

Leftblack :lol: I like that.
While the Mods sure came up with your new title pretty quick.

Unless of course you're always coming up with stuff like this..

Wittmann45

The Admins are quick here; already changed the tag.

'Author of gayest thread 07/08'

Priceless BUT ballsy.

The season hasn't even started yet and you are putting your eggs into one basket.

Pronewbie

Peep
How is it rascist?

Pointing out someones black when describing his physical appearance is not rascist. If we were describing a 'handsome' basketball eleven or whatever, and only one or two players were white, do you not thinking we would point this out.

I'm black, that some people think the mere mention of the feckin word is rascist these days is a feckin joke...
Tongue-in-cheek, obviously... Everyone - White, black, brown and yellow are all laughing at this thread. It's typical redcafe humour - at least it used to be..

Bury Red

Backs Fergie, Yells Giggs!
The Admins are quick here; already changed the tag.

'Author of gayest thread 07/08'

Priceless BUT ballsy.

The season hasn't even started yet and you are putting your eggs into one basket.
Even Marcos and Brad flirting couldn't out camp Bergen's masterpiece here. I'd say the tag is safe for the year.

R*v*N

Ruud's agent, United's biggest shareholder, loves
Gay but nice thread lol

bergen

Tongue-in-cheek, obviously... Everyone - White, black, brown and yellow are all laughing at this thread. It's typical redcafe humour - at least it used to be..
Exactly! This kind of humor used to rule the roost on here... I miss those days. Nothing wrong with trying to get them back.

RedLiam

'Self pitying Yank Scouse'
Except I don't giggle and pretend not to have an opinion like the chelsea players, which is a classic case of closet gayness.
Ranting on about men being attractive or handsome or what makes them appealing in a sexual/social manner makes you a refined and modern heterosexual, does it? You pansy.

Bury Red

Backs Fergie, Yells Giggs!
Bury_Red why are you in Singapore for? How long do you intend to stay here?
In India at the moment, live in Singapore at the moment but most of my work is in India so will most likely end up moving the family over here when my daughter's schooling finishes in just over 12 months. Been out in Asia for 6 years+ now and have no real plans to head back to the UK as long as the work out here keeps up.

bergen

Ranting on about men being attractive or handsome or what makes them appealing in a sexual/social manner makes you a refined and modern heterosexual, does it? You pansy.
No it gives me a sense of humour. And it also means know what this place used to be all about - being able to let go a little and make fun of yourself as well as others, all in good spirit though.

So feck you, spend a bit more time than two months on the forum before you think you're anything more than a barely noticable blip on the radar.

Pronewbie

Peep
No it gives me a sense of humour. And it also means know what this place used to be all about - being able to let go a little and make fun of yourself as well as others, all in good spirit though.

So feck you, spend a bit more time than two months on the forum before you think you're anything more than a barely noticable blip on the radar.
:lol: That's harsh.

He could be gay though.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
For your sake Bergen, i hope that you're female.

Devil1

BRANDED: Part Time dipper supporter
This is a piss take thread right?? Please say it is!!! If not its like running into a lions den with steak tied to your balls..........

Fuzzymel

Gotta agree that Gary is the spitting image of T-Bag.

I am so upset you missed out Smithy. He is so sexy.

bergen

weird that you didn't state how any of our white lads are actually white though.

why do you reckon that is?

Well, given the fact that I'm stating these players' qualities, I probably didn't mention it because I don't think it's to their advantage.

So that makes me racist against whites, but I'm allowed to you see, since I'm white myself.

I stated that Heinze was a typical latin lover, yet you don't mention that. fecking PC cnut.

bergen

Gotta agree that Gary is the spitting image of T-Bag.

I am so upset you missed out Smithy. He is so sexy.
Smithy would have been in with a shout if he didn't dye his hair that horrible color.

bergen

Firstly,I know guys would would describe themselves as 'black' so I think its acceptable.
Secondly Bergens taste in men is well dodgy :lol:
Are you one of those who thinks Rio and Rooney are hot?