United's penalty-takers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciderman9000000

I have no question to answer.
Mate, I have no question to answer.
I have no question to answer. I told you.
Yes you do have a fecking question to answer you moron! you've been asked it about ten times in this thread. But just for arguments sake i'll ask it again, maybe in a larger font.

In what way do left footed penalty takers differ from right footed ones that causes them to be easier to read?

That's the question. Dick head.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
:lol:
Talk about evading the question. It's been repeated multiple times.
(in different wording each time to help you understand)

KingEric7

Still no answer.
Well, this was........predictable.

B Cantona

Desperate
This is what Brad Cantona has been waiting for....:lol:
You misunderstand KingEric, there are plenty of opportunities for me to call Rubberman a clueless cnut, he comes up with this kind of crap all the time. The fun has gone though because he won't reply to my insults or take the bait anymore!

Would someone quote me calling him a clueless cnut please, in case he has me on ignore - quoting me gets around this little problem. In fact better yet, come up with your own insults, quote them as if from me, and the best one will get a email of congratulations with a limited edition 'I'm the best at calling the Rubberman a cnut' poster

KingEric7

You misunderstand KingEric, there are plenty of opportunities for me to call Rubberman a clueless cnut, he comes up with this kind of crap all the time. The fun has gone though because he won't reply to my insults or take the bait anymore!

Would someone quote me calling him a clueless cnut please, in case he has me on ignore - quoting me gets around this little problem. In fact better yet, come up with your own insults, quote them as if from me, and the best one will get a email of congratulations with a limited edition 'I'm the best at calling the Rubberman a cnut' poster
I see Brad Cantona. I apologise for the misunderstanding.

On another note, the chief still hasn't answered the million dollar question....

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Yes you do have a fecking question to answer you moron! you've been asked it about ten times in this thread. But just for arguments sake i'll ask it again, maybe in a larger font.

In what way do left footed penalty takers differ from right footed ones that causes them to be easier to read?

That's the question. Dick head.
Let me make this clear once last time:

I STATED A feckING FACT YOU INSIPID MUTHER feckER. THIS IS NOT A feckING
SCHOOL THIS THREAD. IF YOU DON'T GET THE FACT OR DON'T KNOW WHERE I GOT IT FROM feckING GO AND FIND THE ANSWER OUT FOR YOUR STUPID SELF. GET IT? YOU IMBECILE! I AINT DOING YOUR HOME WORK AND ANSWERING YOUR feckING QUESTION! IS THIS FONT AND ENGLISH LARGE AND CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU TO FINALLY UNDERSTAND YOU MORON?

EH?

Good

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
:lol:
Talk about evading the question. It's been repeated multiple times.
(in different wording each time to help you understand)
:lol: I'm evading nothing. You are just under the illusion I have to answer this so called "question'. Questions don't arise from the sun rising in the east and setting in the west for example. If they do in your soul. You find out the answer for your damn self. So get it through your thick skull. It's up to you to answer yourself!

B Cantona

Desperate
I finally saw you for the cnut and useless WUM you were so I stopped bothering with your senseless antics. You are not even worth the ignore button. I hope this helps:p
He replies!!! Ah Rubberman how I've missed this exchange, where you say some random bollocks, and I call you a clueless cuntface

You have talked an awful lot of bollocks in this thread Rubberman, even for you. Most amusingly when you started claiming the nonsense comments you were making about lefties were 'facts' :lol:

B Cantona

Desperate
:lol: Typical! :lol: You'd better print out and frame my reply Brad. Because it was a one time retort. Your previous lack of replies is set to return with a vengence. You've been warned! It's only fair to warn the enemy:p
Oh Rubberman, don't you see the irony of your threat?

You, the biggest feckwit on here, who talks guff, the whole guff and nothing but the guff all the sodding time, seem to think that it is in someway a bad thing to me that you will be giving me the silent treatment :lol:

I'll point out that yet again you have failed to keep up this silent treatment, you just can't stop talking to or about me can you!!!

ciderman9000000

I'll turn the font size down a bit on this one eh?

Let me make this clear once last time:

I STATED A feckING FACT YOU INSIPID MUTHER feckER. THIS IS NOT A feckING
SCHOOL THIS THREAD. IF YOU DON'T GET THE FACT OR DON'T KNOW WHERE I GOT IT FROM feckING GO AND FIND THE ANSWER OUT FOR YOUR STUPID SELF. GET IT? YOU IMBECILE! I AINT DOING YOUR HOME WORK AND ANSWERING YOUR feckING QUESTION! IS THIS FONT AND ENGLISH LARGE AND CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU TO FINALLY UNDERSTAND YOU MORON?[/SIZE]
EH?

Good
[/SIZE]
:lol: I'm evading nothing. You are just under the illusion I have to answer this so called "question'. Questions don't arise from the sun rising in the east and setting in the west for example. I if they do in your soul. You find out the answer for your damn self. so get it through your thick skull. It's up to you to answer yourself!
Ah i see now, thanks for clearing that one up rubberman, what your basically saying then is that you don't have the answer yeah? Don't worry your little head about it rubberman, if the truth be told; we all knew you didn't have the answer to the question anyway, that's why we were asking you!

Frankly though, i thought you'd come up with something a little more original than just shouting 'FACT' a few more times, if you don't know the answer you could at least make one up and try and blag it a bit, you've shouted 'FACT' like a madman until your face has turned blue and it's never really cut the mustard if you catch my drift, sorry, i'm probably confusing you here.

To sum up though rubberman; i think we've all enjoyed laughing at you a bit in this thread, i know i have, i'll leave you with a 'FACT!' of my own, i know you like 'FACTS!' Oh and by the way; if you don't get the fact or don't know where i got it from then go and find the answer out for yourself, i'm not going to do your homework for you, this is not a school thread etc.

Chief Indian Torn Rubber, you are the single most irrate, ill-tempered, moronic, counterfactual and indeed cnutish poster i have yet to have the pleasure of corresponding with here on the caf, FACT!

:D

ciderman9000000

hey chief... how come is it again that left footed penalty takers are easier to read than right footed ones? i can't remember your explanation :confused:

Count Duckula

Yeh, Chief? Bringing contentious facts to the table like that (which is exactly what you did, because otherwise you wouldn't have bothered), makes it your responsibilty to back those claims up.

You'd be a fecking shit lawyer.

"My client is INNOCENT."
"Can you prove that?"
"I don't need to, fool. It's a FACT. YOU IMBECILE! I AINT DOING YOUR HOME WORK AND ANSWERING YOUR feckING QUESTION!"
"Um... ok. I find your client guilty and you're in contempt of court."

Brophs

The One and Only
I'm not promoting a view at all. I'm stating a fact. Just like the sun rises in the east and sets in the west is a fact and not a view. It's up to you to accept it or not. It's not up to me to convince you.
Mate, I have no question to answer. I told people to go and see for themselves. They have refused. It's not my problem. If you are in a house and you tell someone who has never seen the sun , that the sun is in the sky outside and he refutes what you say with out going to see for himself how it's your problem?
What is it with you and the sun eh?

ralphie88

I missed this thread first time around. What a clown. He HAS to be a WUM. Or about 13 years old and very very angry. To be honest I didn't realise he had such a reputation on here when I was baiting him in the billion-page Hargreaves thread. I feel a bit harsh now, poor lad.

Mods - please change my tagline, tormenting the "Chief" ain't anything to be proud of. :(

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
Has anyone else noticed that players that wipe their arses using their left hand are better free kick takers than players that wipe their arses using their right hand? If not, the facts are there for all to see. Just go and find these facts for yourselves, for they are undeniably facts. I don't have to provide evidence of these facts to you when the facts are staring you right in the face. FACT! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.