Unpopular opinion: Ronaldo will be a huge miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born2Lose

Embarrassing thread on a United forum. We'd be out of the CL already if it wasn't for him.

RetroStu

9 goals in 11 games, with most of the goals being match winning or match saving contributions.
And so many 'fans' dont want him playing for us. :lol:

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
In the right set up, with the right manager, we would be genuine CL contenders with Ronaldo’s ability to due the unprecedented on the big stage.

OleBoiii

This thread should be locked, archived on a floppy disk, peed on and shot into space.

This thread should be locked, archived on a floppy disk, peed on and shot into space.
Nah, it's worth keeping around for the entire season and bumping with every decisive goal.

It's not even the first post that deserves the most mockery at this point. It's the army of cartoons who popped up a few weeks ago, the second Ronaldo dared to go a couple of games without a goal, going "OP got a whole lot of stick for no reason and I hope he's feeling vindicated now!!!"

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Huge miss.

Need to forum ban a few posters for sure.
Though dibs to those who tried to caveat their original gub with disclaimers.

LDUred

Plenty of people on Twitter now suggesting Ronaldo should be player-manager. :lol:

I guess that's just where we are at right now as a football club. We desperately need some new impetus.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Said it in another thread, but we probably need to continue criticizing Ronaldo. The criticism is what is driving him I feel.

Was hailed during IB, and delivered a meh perfeormance vs Leicester. Criticized after Leicester, gave a good performance vs Atalanta, praises there meant shit performance vs Pool. OTT criticism has led to him scoring in 2 successive games.

So, just to hope he continues his run vs City as well, I'll go "We'd be a better side without Ronny. Probably we wouldnt be even needing these last min winners as we would have wrapped up the win in 60 mins "

Rajma

He’s making me look proper silly. :lol: To a naked eye I think even his workrate has gone up a level. He’s possessed.

tomaldinho1

The quality of the goals is another level as well.

The volley against Spurs, sumptuous.

The volley tonight, delectable.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Can you make a thread about us not winning the league? We need every little bit at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.