"Up to 11 players now want to leave United after becoming disillusioned with life at the club."

kolli

The cliques part I believe 100% and that's an issue in any work/learning environment.
But we read the same news about OGS when he switched formations. Players were not convinced it's the right thing to do.
Honestly I'm so tired of them and I hope all of them just feck of and we do a restart as a club.
I follow Bayern as closely as I follow United and you didn't see the players down tools like that even when Niko Kovac was in charge.

Blood Mage

I'm firmly behind Ralf, and even have a bit more sympathy for Ole now in hindsight. There are some proper cretins in that dressing room.

mu4c_20le

Is it because they think he's too small time, hasn't won anything etc? Don't think we've heard about the players being unhappy with being trained too hard just yet, that is pure speculation from the fans.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Bunch of overpaid wasters. Any manager who comes in and doesn't play how they want to play will have the same problem. Conte would have had problems, except he might have punched somebody in the face while trying to get them to play. The players at this club have been given far too much power.

Who do they think they are?

::sonny::

It’s clear, when they don’t like the things put no effort in the game and lose the game intentionally for getting the manager sacked (happened already with Mourinho, Solskjaer and now Ragnick)

according the various stats they are the worst of the league in everything

Needs to know who his the boss, and who manage the munity against the manager and the coaches

I think there are 3/4 players who manage the munity

If Ragnick have the balls he has to start playing with the U23

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
I’m not backing the players. Most can go and I wouldn’t miss them. I expect a manager with his supposed credentials to do a better job than we’re seeing.
Don't disagree.
But if the players, or a number of them have already decided that they are not going although with what he is telling them, then they can make it incredibly difficult for him.

spiriticon

Has anybody left yet? Getting fed up of waiting for SSN to report some transfers.

I have the champagne ready to go.

stevoc

Well he isn't suitable to be manager of Manchester United for several reasons, under normal circumstances he wouldn't even be considered. But the squad should give him a chance regardless.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Well it seems the issue is something to do with the quality of coaching currently being offered by the MLS coaches Ralf brought in to replace Carrick and co. Mitten said they had no PL experience and from what he'd heard it was pretty difficult on the training ground because they just aren't up to speed with players of this quality (yet) and they're finding it hard to win the players over, which was why Ralf didn't want anyone to leave when he came in.

It sounded to me like the players are expecting some sort of training preparation for the next game, stuff that we've always done pre match. Worked on certain drills that exploit the opponents weakness, whether it be pulling crosses back to the edge of the box or attacking a certain side of the pitch, like an actual plan. But you can't really do that if the coaches know feck all about the league or any of the opposition.

Anyway, if that is the issue, I still don't give a feck, these players could comfortably beat most teams if they just stopped sulking and actually tried to out work the opposition anyway.
As opposed to to the previous coaches' :lol:

I'm actually enjoying the lot being put through the ringer by Ralf. It's a sign that changes are being made.

Ixion

At this point I'd take Thanos snapping a random 50% of our squad away and play with what we have left. There's a good chance we'd lose a lot of lazy feckers and those causing division.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I mean I'm unsure about RR as well but the players leaking this after throwing all the other previous managers under the bus before him says more about them than RR

pablo__p

Suitability my ass.

What would "suit" them now is a little bit of Roy Keane in the dressing room. Bunch of pussies.

Judas

Open to offers
Klopp or Guardiola could stroll in tomorrow morning and these tossers would be like "Hmm, not sure about this guy."
You get the feeling don't you. Makes me laugh the certainty people spoke how things would be different under Conte, who knows with this rotten squad, far far far from a guaranteed.

It's all very grim.

DomesticTadpole

Well he isn't suitable to be manager of Manchester United for several reasons, under normal circumstances he wouldn't even be considered. But the squad should give him a chance regardless.
It is only supposed to be a short term thing, them not go along with it might guarantee another small time manager as a big name might not want to go near them with a ten foot barge pole. I am getting sick and tired of their attitude. Who is good enough for them?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
The good feeling around the club really did vanish in record time didn't it.
Scary isn't it

Just wish we could rewind the clock back to that De Gea penalty save against West Ham.

Actually thinking about it it's like at that moment we lifted one curse only to be hit with another

FromTheBench

They know he is interim.

So will question him and fight back more where uncomfortable.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
When we sold Mata and Matic to United I remember quite a few Chelsea fans being quite unhappy about it. But now in 2022 seeing two 33-year olds still under contract at MU seems surreal. United must be the biggest money wasters in modern football. Not to menton Phil Jones with his once in two years appearances. This is just incredible level of mismanagement.
Exactly. It’s insane. How can you expect to catch up running a club like that? It’s a retirement home, even for the youth. I have to say. Chelsea know when and how to sell and develop a player in the modern game. We are terrible at turning the squad over and keeping the dud, injured and too old talent moving through. We also overpay our youth before they’ve shown enough. It shouldn’t take 3 contracts to see Mata has been a poor deal or the last deal to know that Matic is finished and has been for years. Those places could be going to some really promising players on 1/2 the money

BlackBen

Are most of these players suitable to be Man United players ? The nerve on these lazy cnuts, they should be taking a hard look at themselves.

Moby

Dick
It's fun to see some of these guys exposing themselves as lazy bums by crying two minutes after they were asked to work hard.

Shaw's face during that interview pretty much said 'we used to have it good, just show up stand around and bag a few thousand pounds. Now this guy is asking us to sprint!'

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
It’s clear, when they don’t like the things put no effort in the game and lose the game intentionally for getting the manager sacked (happened already with Mourinho, Solskjaer and now Ragnick)

according the various stats they are the worst of the league in everything

Needs to know who his the boss, and who manage the munity against the manager and the coaches

I think there are 3/4 players who manage the munity

If Ragnick have the balls he has to start playing with the U23
At least that number. And they did exactly that same thing to Moyes, Jose, Ole at the end and also LVG.
Player power has to be treated as a cancer. Because it has pervaded the whole club.

Delano

Is anyone really backing the "sources" or the "players" in this? I've doubted how most of them are United players but we still pay them a fortune.

The hilarious thing for me is unless this is coming from Ronaldo, De Gea, Varane, Matic or Cavani... RR has done more in his career then all of them.

youngrell

It’s not really hard for them to knuckle down for 5 months is it?

Or maybe the coaching etc really is so bad they can’t stay quiet.

Old Ma Crow

BS. Phelan is the link with bad recent management and is too close to players. Dump that fecker first.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Is anyone really backing the "sources" or the "players" in this? I've doubted how most of them are United players but we still pay them a fortune.

The hilarious thing for me is unless this is coming from Ronaldo, De Gea, Varane, Matic or Cavani... RR has done more in his career then all of them.
Oh it comes from the players alright.

If not it's very rasy for the captain to come out with we're behind the manager. These rumors are false.

And cuntis wont be so bold to create this without somr sort of truth behind it.

DomesticTadpole

They don't like anybody's training methods. Every manager since SAF has brought an outburst from the various squads we have had.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
I trust Ralf.
He is trying his best to turn around years of mismanagement.
Too many players have got used to an easy life drawing huge pay.

Get rid.

Play the kids if he has to.
He absolutely has to identify the ring leaders and drop them. And tell them why they are being dropped. And not play them until they apologise.
If he does that, I am sure that the majority of the fans will fully support him.

mu4c_20le

Well the article states that they are struggling with the 4222 so it could be just as simple as that, that they don't feel he's the right guy for the prem. Now i'm really curious to see whether Ralf can finally get it to click, or give up and try something else more suitable with the players he has.

Old Ma Crow

Time for the chinless wonders on the board to back Rangnick vs the players and put an end to excessive player power. That means Phelan first out the door and loan/sell troublemakers.