US Men's National Team Discussion

bosskeano

didn't realize zimmerman wasn't playing when the match started....looks like both richards are playing CB

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
fuking hell he would be really good with Casemiro....i think he was honestly linked with Chelsea
He's definitely press resistant. Doesn't have FDJ's passing range, but good lord is he immaculate with the ball at his feet.

bosskeano

it's starting to get chippy...always what happens when Mexico are losing to the US

bosskeano

haha....the mexican play acting in full effect

if you can't beat them....try to cheat

bosskeano

Ref had to send that guy off....holy shit...weston had his damn shirt ripped off

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Most obvious red card ever, they will probably get another one before the end

bosskeano

fuk me....seriously i would have a tough time staying on the pitch and not knock the fuk out of someone

bosskeano

that's a fecking joke he got sent off....he didn't do shit and that hurts us against Canada without him

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
SO stupid. He get surrounded and is red carded. feck Mexico. I take it all back. A bunch of little pussies.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Mexico might be the worst losers in all of world football. As soon as anything goes wrong they turn into little bitches

bosskeano

He grabbed the neck ‍♂
fuk off...he didn't grab his neck. the guy grabbed him by his shirt around his neck and ripped it off him so he shoved him away. wtf do you expect him to do when the whole fuking mexican bench is attacking him

bosskeano

Mexico might be the worst losers in all of world football. As soon as anything goes wrong they turn into little bitches
like i said....if you can't beat them you turn into a bunch of cnuts and cheats

one340

Keep crying. Montes got the straight Red and the US provoked it on Montes afterwards with weston leading the charge. He did it in himself and his fault why he'll miss the final

frostbite

I haven't watched a single game of the US national team. Are they any good? When is the final? Against whom?

Klean

USA looks very good and dynamic. But my bigger takeaway is this is one of the worst Mexico teams I have seen in awhile. They just lack any passion or heart tonight, which is uncharacteristic for them.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Mexico is dire and a spent force. Only CONCACAF refereeing will keep them relevant for the next 4 years.

bosskeano

one of the biggest players to have joined the US as a dual national is Antonee Robinson.....he's been an absolute lock down player on the left side which has allowed Dest to play on the right where he is so much better