US Men's National Team Discussion

bosskeano

so mexico is basically now saying we can't win so we will get all your better players sent off so they can't play against Canada

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Dest is so stupid :lol: Taking himself out of the final

one340

Yall just crying now. Hard challenge on Dest sure but he aimed for the head on the push and he pursued Alvarez. Take responsibility also and don't just blame the mexicans.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Hey Mexico, welcome to irrelevance. You are now the third best team in your own confederation. Your fans are a shit throwing, homophobic embarrassment. I am loving this.

bosskeano

Yall just crying now. Hard challenge on Dest sure but he aimed for the head on the push and he pursued Alvarez. Take responsibility also and don't just blame the mexicans.
pursued...alvarez took a cheap shot and then 6 shoved him in the face

dest reacted stupidly but give me a fuking break....Mexico is a disgrace but not suprisiing as they are a bunch of dirty cnuts

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
The match is paused because of the Mexican fans going back to their favorite bigoted chant.

one340

pursued...alvarez took a cheap shot and then 6 shoved him in the face

dest reacted stupidly but give me a fuking break....Mexico is a disgrace but not suprisiing as they are a bunch of dirty cnuts
He was in the way of the throw in.. and dest exploded. Idk what you're seeing but take the rose tinted glasses off

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Mexico is an embarrassment on and off the pitch. I have always been an advocate for Mexico being good to help he US, but feck that. I hope they die as a federation and fade into obscurity. I complete disgrace as a team and fanbase.

bosskeano

He was in the way of the throw in.. and dest exploded. Idk what you're seeing but take the rose tinted glasses off
rose tinted nothing....dest got sent off for shoving the dude in the face and he should have

but alvarez had no reason to do what he did other than being a prick....6 had no reason to do what he did either other than being a prick

bosskeano

i get pride and i get playing for the shirt....i've had the pleasure of wearing the US shirt as a youth national player and actually playing in Hermosillo. This is just being unprofessional b/c of the rivalry

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Good job Mexico. You just cause a match to be abandoned. feck all of you. Welcome to obscurity.

spottieottiedopaliscious

It’s hard to believe this game is on home soil. USMNT might be one of the few teams that can play in their home country but feel like it’s in a completely hostile environment.

sport2793

Being a Mexican national team fan truly is heartbreaking right now... the quality here is just awful. Thank God Pulisic is still on his Chelsea shooting form
This was a bit premature. Well the 2nd sentence was at least, the first not so much.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
USA has surpassed Mexico as a footballing nation. The results in the last few years speak for themselves.

Now it is Mexico who needs to catch up to the US level and the truth is they probably never will.

sport2793

USA looks very good and dynamic. But my bigger takeaway is this is one of the worst Mexico teams I have seen in awhile. They just lack any passion or heart tonight, which is uncharacteristic for them.
It has nothing to do with passion and everything to do with both technical ability and physicality.

forevrared

El Tri is a disgrace top to bottom. FIFA ought to take the World Cup away and make them enter qualifying as punishment. US/Canada joint hosting only.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
It’s hard to believe this game is on home soil. USMNT might be one of the few teams that can play in their home country but feel like it’s in a completely hostile environment.
It's a match played in Las Vegas so the environment is much worse than usual, but US fans are generally much less coordinated outside of the American Outlaws sections.

one340

This was a bit premature. Well the 2nd sentence was at least, the first not so much.
Yeah underestimated how bad mexico is. From its core... the federation is in shambles. It's rotted to its core in corruption and ineptitude. Granted mexico didn't have our best player but no difference would have been made in the result. This a humiliating loss that should ring alarm bells but nothing will be done and I suspect a further downward spiral for mexico.

sport2793

Yeah underestimated how bad mexico is. From its core... the federation is in shambles. It's rotted to its core in corruption and ineptitude. Granted mexico didn't have our best player but no difference would have been made in the result. This a humiliating loss that should ring alarm bells but nothing will be done and I suspect a further downward spiral for mexico.
Ya I feel bad for you guys, homophobic chants notwithstanding, you have a proud footballing heritage but player development has really slipped in the last few years.