US Open 2011

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Nadal has got to find a way to add more power to his serves, find a way to hold his service games easily and needs to win some quick points to save some energy.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Disagreed!! Quality shots throughout and there will errors as both players need to do different things !! Two sets and the amount of breaks are not surprising!!
I guess I'm just not a fan of this kind of tennis. I like a nice serve one-two and players who take risks.

Sylar

Some of the rallies and shots have been breath taking !!

Mihajlovic

Its Baltic!
Mate, they're playing 20 shot rallies - of course someone is going to make a mistake. Generally speaking the tennis has been of a very high standard. From both players, Nadal hasn't been awful by any means.
Seconded.

amolbhatia50k

That is just too good. What a point, and again another great rally. How can people say this is a poor match?
Poor was an exaggeration to be fair. I just think it's a bit predictable. Every point is a long rally and the styles really negate each other. I preferred the Federer-Djokovic match where there was a great mix of shorter and longer rallys.

Also, I don't like it when the next break is right around the corner. It's like women's tennis where who is serving is less relevant!

Sylar

I agree with Becker! Nadal doesn't look like he has a game plan!! Nadal needs to do something different !! Anything ! He can't rely on his stamina!!

vuc

First Team Serb
Djokovic - Fed was of great quality too no doubt. I get what you are saying, you know that Nadal is going to slug it out, but against Djokovic it isn't enough.

I would say that Djokovic using drop shots is a little out of the norm for him - or at least them not hitting the net!

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I guess I'm just not a fan of this kind of tennis. I like a nice serve one-two and players who take risks.
Me too. I miss watching Sampras and Goran play. With their monster serves and their serve & volleys, they hold so easily and win easy, quick points.

Neo_Mufc

I agree with Becker! Nadal doesn't look like he has a game plan!! Nadal needs to do something different !! Anything ! He can't rely on his stamina!!
He's sticking to his usual game which involves lots of rallys and his backhand isn't effective at all against Djokovic. If he really wants to put some pressure on him he has to start playing some more courageous shots. Perhaps some more winners down the lines.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Is this women's tennis? embarrassing, can't hold.a.fecking serve. Give me sampras back please.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Sampras' second serve is equal to their first.:lol:

Sylar

Both players are great returners! Of course we will have breaks! Quality drop shot from the baseline by Novak!!

Embarrassing?? Hell Naw!! Quality shots!!

amolbhatia50k

Someone just hold a fecking service game!

And these can really grunt.