US Politics

GiddyUp

Wouldn't it be amazing if the Democrats brought out Michael Avanatti to question this blubbering bastard.
I hope someone asks him who paid off all his debts last year considering the big deal over who payed for a polygraph.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Rapists are manipulative, dont be fooled by this charade.
Could be. I haven't seen an instance when someone so emotionally charged about a recollection have been proven liars, though.

It could be possible that he was so drunk back then that he doesn't remember. And is now outraged and emotionally moved by the accusation that he's coming across as original. And I sound like a shrink.

Fener1907

Why doesn't every criminal just start making calendars and saying that it wasn't possible they committed a crime because the calendar says so.

Is this prick going to take them through the entire eighties? And how many times does he need to mention "football!"?

Member 90887

He fecked up.

You could almost feel sympathy for him at the begining, than he began blabbering about calendars. He should fecking stop with that. It's absolutely ridiculous. Even more for a judge.

God lord it's really embarrassing.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
The one thing I will say: what would you do if you were in his position and you knew you didn't do it?

GiddyUp

Could be. I haven't seen an instance when someone so emotionally charged about a recollection have been proven liars, though.

It could be possible that he was so drunk back then that he doesn't remember. And is now outraged and emotionally moved by the accusation that he's coming across as original. And I sound like a shrink.
Its not just Prof. Ford though, a few more have come out about this dirty bastard.

Beachryan

Also of the many qualities I'd look for in a scotus, being extremely emotional isn't to high on the list.

Reminder this isn't a trial, iit's a job interview

gza the genius

He's trying too hard to rely on calendars and other mundane events he claims he was doing at the time. Hard to believe imo.
As you can see here, I had football practice this day and as everyone who's ever been to high school before knows you can absolutely never attend a party and football practice on the same day.

ErranMorad

He had to come out swinging, but that is something else entirely. He is putting everything on the line. Thats the kind of stuff, that Trump ejaculates to and the GOP base is going to lap this up. The dems need to do a very good job to nail him at their questioning or he'll get confirmed. I am not sure, that they are capable enough to do so.
I bet they are all distraught how this "good man" has to go through this ordeal based on the false testimony of a leftist prop.

I have never seen a hearing before this. Are they always this dramatic?

-----
Btw, feck you Brett with your fecking calendars.:lol: Like someone will record a sexual assault on their calendar.

May 31, 1982 - "Dear Calendar, Today, after being piss drunk I tried to rape a women. Too bad I was too inebriated to pull it off. But there is always another time"

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
....and as I continue you know they're getting sweeeeter!

Member 90887

Her lawyers definitely confirmed paying for it, out of sheer exasperation over Mitchell trying top use it to suggest Dr. Ford was being paid for her testimony.
Cheers. I remember them saying two times as is routine, but forgot that it was about the polygraph.

GiddyUp

The one thing I will say: what would you do if you were in his position and you knew you didn't do it?
Call for an FBI investigation of course. He is doing this for the white guys in front of him. Ive come across plenty of people crying when denying something i know for a fact to be true.

kps88

If three different women came out and you had a history with alcohol and getting black out drunk? I'd withdraw immediately for the sake of my family. Chalk it up to horrible luck and hope for no legal trouble.

Beachryan

Welcome the FBI to look into the case. Simple.
True,I meant at this moment now.

If he really said he didn't go to parties like this, under oath, if I were a dem that would be it. No way is that true. Just hammer him for 5 minutes on those lines because he just perjured himself.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Too much emotion.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Yeah. He’s somewhat restrained given the accusations.

Most people watching have made their mind up one way or another. (Water break). If he does enough to pull Flake and Collins and Murkowski back from the brink then he’ll have succeeded.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Now there is the tone of the real Brent Kavanaugh - belligerent, entitled and spoiled