US Politics

kps88

I thought he was going to say "six FECKING times" for a second there.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
fecking hell this is so put on.

GiddyUp

I think he is performance has been good so far. I am back to being pessimistic about this.
Give it 10 minutes. He only cried when mentioning his children because from this day forward 75% of this country will know what a scumbag he is.

GiddyUp

Watch the wife for clues. She squirmed when he said he has never been to parties like people describe.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
I don't think either of them are acting. I am torn.

It is difficult to think Dr. Ford made it up, I believe her. But then Kavanaugh's statement seems very strong and convincing, both in content and emotion. I don't think he is lying either.

GiddyUp

Booo, my children, booohooo, my daddy, bwaaaas, America.
fecking hell how is this guy anywhere near a nomination.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
The tears come only when he brings up his family members. I'd bet my fecking right bollock it's down to deep shame at using their names to cover his disgusting actions.

GiddyUp

I don't think either of them are acting. I am torn.

It is difficult to think Dr. Ford made it up, I believe her. But then Kavanaugh's statement seems very strong and convincing, both in content and emotion. I don't think he is lying either.
Rapists are manipulative, dont be fooled by this charade.

PedroMendez

Acolyte
I think he is performance has been good so far. I am back to being pessimistic about this.
He had to come out swinging, but that is something else entirely. He is putting everything on the line. Thats the kind of stuff, that Trump ejaculates to and the GOP base is going to lap this up. The dems need to do a very good job to nail him at their questioning or he'll get confirmed. I am not sure, that they are capable enough to do so.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He's trying too hard to rely on calendars and other mundane events he claims he was doing at the time. Hard to believe imo.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
This calendar stuff is beyond belief. Someone needs to run an analysis on the ink.

Fully Fledged

He had to come out swinging, but that is something else entirely. He is putting everything on the line. Thats the kind of stuff, that Trump ejaculates to and the GOP base is going to lap this up. The dems need to do a very good job to nail him at their questioning or he'll get confirmed. I am not sure, that they are capable enough to do so.
They need to bring a prosecutor out to question him.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Somebody should ask him if he had raped someone would he have put that on his calendar for future christmas family discussions