US Politics

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I like how her entire face was not seen in the picture.

Only way she thought she could project any power.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The little fashy looked like Mike Lindell when he thought Trump was on the other line...

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
You don't say.
https://www.ajc.com/politics/nation...y-to-greenes-rise/5RX3LQEGUJFI5P6N6EQWZCA5T4/
Businesswoman image key to Marjorie Taylor Greene’s rise
--(excerpt)
Greene’s business record, however, is one of the least examined aspects of her life. An Atlanta Journal-Constitution review found that while the Trump acolyte touted her experience as a construction company executive running her family business, there’s little evidence of her involvement in the company’s operations.

From 2007 until 2011, Greene was listed as CFO of the family construction company, Taylor Commercial, Inc. in corporate registration records filed with the Georgia Secretary of State. Yet for several years during the time she was presumably helping her husband run their construction company, she spent her days at a gym pursuing her passion for CrossFit training and traveling to participate in national competitions.

In 2015, she acknowledged in an internet radio interview that when she opened a gym of her own in 2013, she and her business partner knew next to nothing about running a business.

And while Greene has railed against big government, the AJC found that the family’s North Fulton construction business profited for years from work on taxpayer-subsidized low-income housing.--

-- ... but Marjorie Greene has no significant presence on the company’s web pages collected over the past 20 years by the internet archive site — Waybackmachine.com.

She is not listed with other executives on the company’s leadership pages. Greene is not featured in the archived pages where her father and husband are the central actors in the company’s story.--

--Marjorie Greene appears sparingly. She is listed as chief financial officer from the middle of 2007 to 2010. In 2011, the company reports that she no longer served in that position.

After that, if Marjorie Taylor Greene was involved in day-to-day operations of the company, she apparently had a low profile. She does not appear in the company’s corporate filings again for nearly a decade.--

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
That first part isn’t even historically accurate. Then it just continues going off the rails.
His first statement is outrageous. Over the last few years I have been blown away by some of the stuff I have ready about the Native American cultures here pre Columbus. Absolutely none of that was covered in my HS or college courses.

The second part is just cynical as feck.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It’s at this level where the true horror resides, this is where the damage is done...

RoyH1

The timeline we live in really is going off the rails
My brother likes to say that at some point in 2016 we crossed over into an alternate dimension and we haven't come back yet. I'm running out of facts to contradict him

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I know it's Rudy and he might be America's dumbest lawyer, but after all this time there can't be any incriminating evidence left anywhere in his house. Right? The moment Biden finished his oath I would have gone Office Space on every single electronic device in my possession.