US Presidential Election: Tuesday November 6th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
God damn incompetent from Obama not to mention that Paul Ryan proposes the exact same number after Romney mentioned it twice.

Romney's winning quite comfortably. Without substance of course but most people won't know that.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
''Sorry kids, when you're older, you're fu**ed''

Waltraute

She-Devil
Obama's campaign and the proper news stations will be able to rip Romney apart for this debate, but the thing is, no one will really care. It's the actual debate people watch, not the fall out.
That's what I fear, but I'm not throwing in the towel.

The sheer amount of pure bullshit from Romney will be ripped apart on Twitter as we speak. Hopefully the 'aestehics of the debate' (Loved that concept, Mockney!) won't be as important as it used to be.
Still, Obama, ffs! (matchday thread silliness) ;)

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Still think Romney is on top, he is just more specific and pure content. Obama should hopefully smash him on this question.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
:lol: I know from experience...you mean the way you passed essentially the same law?

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
If Obama doesn't say the Paul Ryan $716bn thing now I'm moving to America and voting Romney out of spite.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
Also, call him out on that bullshit hiring survey. Honestly, I'm more prepared for this than Obama is.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Barack. Just say that Mitt supported the exact same bill as Governor. Please, just say this. Please.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Romney is just saying what Obama comfirmed to be not true.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Can't believe this, thought it would go so differently. Massively underrated Mitt as well, thought he'd flounder tonight.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
Obama has been fecking shit. Just downright bad. Missed several opportunities. You can tell he's had a lot less preparation time.

Like right as I'm typing this Romney's quoting surveys. JUST SAY THAT HE CRITICISED QUOTING SURVEYS 20 MINUTES AGO AND LINK IT TO HIM FLIP-FLOPPING.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
O is too specific. He needs more zingers.
He's too specific about shite things, rambling on about Cleveland ffs. Mitt is specific but in very short bursts, rattling off different points.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
On a brighter note, Romney is playing fast n' loose with the truth so much that he'll show off his Winter Olympics medals before long.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
I'm certain that people can't look at Romney's face for this long and not immediately assume him to be an arse.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Romney's right that Democrats and Republicans worked together for his thing, and not for Obamas. Didn't mention it was cos the Republicans had set out a game plan of blocking everything that muslim nigger cnut tried to do from day one, but hey, yeah, go Mittens!

Obama is as bad as I've ever seen him. This is truly quite depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.