US Presidential Election: Tuesday November 6th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Obama up 5 in Ohio according to Time, 60-30 in early votes.

GOP poll truthers out complaining about party alignment skew again, I've missed that.

mjs020294

Not a single poll predicting Romney winning in Ohio.

Dire for him.
I called it weeks ago. Ohio is the key.

You can't totally rule out a surprise on the night though. Democratic voter enthusiasm is still trailing the GOP's by over 10%, which could cause a swing when the real voting begins.

radd

I called it weeks ago. Ohio is the key.

You can't totally rule out a surprise on the night though. Democratic voter enthusiasm is still trailing the GOP's by over 10%, which could cause a swing when the real voting begins.
Source? Nate II mentioned it being 88% to 83% for Repubs just a few days ago.

Ubik

And a big part of the Obama campaign is turning more registered voters into actual voters, something which early voting helps and is why the Obama campaign is all over it.

Jaz

Romney needs a miracle.

Assuming that Romney wins Co, Va, and Fl (big big ifs as these are toss-ups)

He's not leading in enough states to overcome the problem of Ohio. The only real way around this is to win Wisconsin and NH but that's even more unlikely that ohio.

Ubik

I wouldn't go as far to say a miracle, but Obama's in the better position and Romney needs something to change quickly.

mjs020294

Its a miracle Romney is even in the race. Shocked he was the nominee and four weeks ago he looked unelectable. The Paks started withdrawing to save money for the 2016 election prior to the first debate. NOW we have another two weeks of fecking avderts. :mad:

Jaz

Its a miracle Romney is even in the race. Shocked he was the nominee and four weeks ago he looked unelectable. The Paks started withdrawing to save money for the 2016 election prior to the first debate. NOW we have another two weeks of fecking avderts. :mad:
There is truth to this.

I'm surprised it's so close. It's all very exciting from my perspective.

Ubik

It's exciting in the same way that being chased by a hungry lion is.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
So Trump and Biden are battling it out to see who can be the biggest plonker of the day.

There was talk at one point that Trump would enter the race to become Republican nominee, might he have been even more of a gaffe machine than Romney?

pillory

Maybe someone tricked him into saying Ohioiowaohioiowaohioiowaohioiowa before he went on. I tried it myself now and ended up very confused.

Drainy

Fantastic work by Jon Stewart calling Romney out for copying Obama's foreign policy after months of saying it was the weakest in US history, then saying the difference between the two is his 'leadership' skills.

Saliph

Saying that Obama's foreign policy is the "weakest ever" is such absurd, childish, hyberbolic bullshit I don't even know where to start. American politics at its worst.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Fantastic work by Jon Stewart calling Romney out for copying Obama's foreign policy after months of saying it was the weakest in US history, then saying the difference between the two is his 'leadership' skills.
I found the mock debate where Mandvi poses as Romney even funnier.

Status
Not open for further replies.