US Presidential Election: Tuesday November 8, 2016

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Elliot Spitzer's name will probably be in the mix for '16. He will have had plenty of time to fully regenerate his image by then. He's probably the best speaker of the lot on the Dem side at the moment.

Saliph

I hate it when Americans talk as if they're the only ones in the world who have freedom.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
McCain is being a right dick on this Benghazi shite. He's making himself look even more bitter and curmudgeonly than normal.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
its possible McCain,Graham and the righties are bringing up Benghazi even more to damage Hillary Clinton...and her 2016 run.
I think she might have given up on the Fox News viewership already though to be honest.

Scrumpet

There are no words
One day, many years from now Fox News will cease to exist, and at the end of its final broadcast the word 'Benghazi' will appear before fading to black.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
It's the "Don't you know who I am" bit from McCain that pisses me off. You fecking work for us and if we want to know why you are doing something then it's up to you fecking well account for yourself.

He really thinks he's hot shit when he's just another old senator.....and for any twat that says he deserves respect because of his war service.....I say 'John Kerry' back to you.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
don't know what he is promoting with this tirade.

If he knows something about what happened...spill it. He could have attended that meeting on Benghazi and revealed what he knew.

I remember during his campaign him saying he knew how to get Osama bin Ladin...well why the feck not tell the intelligence agency then?

he has lost it...

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
looks like the hearings are happening tomorrow.

we will get some clarity. With the serious problems we have especially with the recovery from the storm damage which has not really begun, that we are wasting time on this is incredible.