g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Utd concerned that Jose will resign in May

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPooni

Yeah, why is this thread die?
:lol:

I think that was my stoned as feck lizard brain switching from "Why is thread still going?" to "Why won't this thread die?" mid-sentence. My point still stands.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
My heart just stopped for a second when I saw this thread as first one!! Have mercy! He is not leaving any time soon. Lock this s***. Please. thanks.

Canagel

This thread seems like it was made a long time ago but in reality it wasn't. Funny how the mood changes so quickly in football. Just a few weeks ago Jose was complaining that he hasn't spent enough money to compete with City and now there's a good feeling again after some wins and the addition of Sanchez. Some fans were on his back after the 3 draws over Christmas. No point in this thread now. Jose is clearly here to stay and bring us back to the top of world football.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Quit bumping this thread. If in a few months or so time something comes out backing this up, the thread will be reopened. For now though there's nothing indicating it is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.