Utd Kits 22/23

Chripper

Tartan? Cool.

The designers must know how much the United fans love McTominay, so they've designed a tribute to him.

Bloodshot

The right two look like they’re cut from leftover quilt covers from the 1987 Littlewood's catalogue. Are they serious with that?

In Rainbows

Which ones did you guys like better? The ones Nike did or the new one from Adidas?

Jezpeza

Dont like it. Looks like something you would buy at a market in turkey made by ‘abibas’

Orange Tree

Pretty sure our away form has dropped this season because of the horrible kit.

The plaid kit is not bad really, the other two I can do without.

El Zoido

They’re all awful. How hard can it be to create a decent kit? Who at the club is approving these? Surely we can tell them their kit looks shite and to try again.

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
I may be an outlier but i love the Adidas stuff, its the sponsors logos that have been the issue for the last few years. Chevy was shocking, yellow and red together always looks horrendous no matter how neat the kit design is. I''d love to see something like that AON logo back, but Team Viewer is still .miles better than Chevy.

Reactions: Cheimoon

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I have a theory they make them as ugly as possible because somebody has data somewhere that suggests the same people shelling out £80 for a kit are the same people who overpay for garish urban style garms.

I refuse to believe a company as big as us or adidas would operate in any other way

BlueHaze

Those kits are all the worst I've seen probably in the history of this club.

MUFC OK

Anyone else think adidas are trying to spite us at the min? Probably regret sponsoring us. Everything about us stinks at the moment.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Those colours are all wrong. Footy headlines are sure away kit will be white and the third kit is a fluorescent/hi-vis yellow.

These must be fan mock-ups. Pretty terrible fan mock ups.

edit - they have even leaked the away socks

Last edited:

MUFC OK

Those colours are all wrong. Footy headlines are sure away kit will be white and the third kit is a fluorescent/hi-vis yellow.

These must be fan mock-ups. Pretty terrible fan mock ups.
Hope you’re right. The home one seems fairly legit - hope the box around the crest is more like the 1994-96 shirt though.

Green_Red

I'm shocked that the Glazers haven't tried to cash in on the anti-Galzer sentiment by releasing a green and gold shirt. They would sell loads of them.

decorativeed

If these are real, I think it's blown it out of the water for the worst set of kits we've ever had. Normally there's been at least one kit that has been decent, but this is a clean sweep of stinkers.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
If these are real, I think it's blown it out of the water for the worst set of kits we've ever had. Normally there's been at least one kit that has been decent, but this is a clean sweep of stinkers.
They’re not

decorativeed

I think people mostly like the kits we had when we happened to be mint, and dislike the ones that we've worn during times we were shit.

Hence why people think the Adidas era has been shite.
Nah, look at how popular the 80s Adidas kits were and still are, and often those from seasons where we won very little if anything. They were just better. These days they have to make them objectionable most of the time simply so they don't look too similar to the 27 other kits we've released this decade.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I'd guess you're right. Although I've heard rumours we are going to have a day glow shirt next season, which I'd imagine will be just as awful as any of these.
oh yeah. I think our home kit and third kits will be bad, but they’re not them. They’re just mock ups.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
(Figured it doesn't deserve its own thread)

Anyway I don't mind this actually, surely they would provide something better looking than the factory line dross that addi puts for us up every year.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Always like what Adam Scott wears, this could be good for us.

When are we done with adidas?

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Always like what Adam Scott wears, this could be good for us.

When are we done with adidas?
It was a 10 year deal signed in 15/16 I believe so a few more seasons unfortunately, but we could get stuck with it for even longer as it says the negotiation for renewal may already be underway.

Honestly im tired of addidas, I can point to single good kit they made for us while our late 2000s output by nile had several bangers.

Exemplifies the club's decline in our looks somehow.