Vaccinated Players

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Hey guys, still waiting for you to fulfil this bet. So quick to put "quality control" on posts but can't even get basic information right. @Carolina Red
You do realise that myocarditis is a (very rare) AE for just about every vaccination, right? So what we're talking about is an increased rate of myocarditis, which is not a feature of the mRNA vaccines but instead is linked to the J&J shot. Try to keep up!

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
You do realise that myocarditis is a (very rare) AE for just about every vaccination, right? So what we're talking about is an increased rate of myocarditis, which is not a feature of the mRNA vaccines but instead is linked to the J&J shot. Try to keep up!
Bingpot.

AllGoodNamesRGone

Supports
Arsenal
This was literally explained to him in a previous post. At this point I’m going to presume he’s purposefully not getting it.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
I wish they would make the vaccine mandatory for voting. Quite sure it would end war, world hunger, poverty and the question of the meaning of life.
I'm pretty sure warmongers like Tony Blair,Obama,Bush, etc are all pro-vaccine.
Imagine that voting counts to prevent wars, as if warmongers do national polls asking people if its good idea to bomb a foreign country based on lies.

I'm vaccinated(not with Pfizer or J&J), but i respect people who chose not to trust big pharma, Pfizer and others have done some nasty shit experimenting in 3rd world countries, and getting away with it for decades.

Last edited:

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I hate the anti wax stuff, but seeing that people here think everyone is taking a vaccine to protect others and not themselves and their family first is ridiculously generous view on your average Joe. We just had a meeting about global warming in which most important people in the world flew by with 40 different planes, and president of USA was followed with 40 cars.

Guess what? People generally don't care about others, people care only about themselves, and partly about their closest group of people around them.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I'm pretty sure warmongers like Tony Blair,Obama,Bush, etc are all pro-vaccine.
Imagine that voting counts to prevent wars, as if warmongers do national polls asking people if its good idea to bomb a foreign country based on lies.

I'm vaccinated(not with Pfizer or J&J), but i respect people who chose not to trust big pharma, Pfizer and others have done some nasty shit experimenting in 3rd world countries, and getting away with it for decades.
Yeah I doubt I was being all that serious mate.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It is though. There’s been an association between (transient, mild) myocarditis and the Pfizer vaccine. It’s the reason they’re only giving kids a single shot of this vaccine in the UK.

Of course, there’s an equally strong association between covid and myocarditis (as well as a whole host of other nasties that have zero association with the vaccine)

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Apologies for bumping this old thread. I was banned for merely explaining why the poster above supposedly from NIH was anti-vax. The censorship on here and basically everywhere is absolutely shambolic to say the least.

You are a reasonable poster Pogue, I'm not justifying or suggesting that vaccines should not be taken. Of course they should be. I'm just explaining that the risk/rewards of taking the vaccine for healthy, young footballers (and especially those who've previously had Covid) are nowhere near as clear as people are making them out to be.

Of course If I start suggesting to look at Aguero, I would risk another absolutely ridiculous ban but athletes are facing some issues which were not as prevalent as before. Sergio Aguero, Fabrice N’Sakala, Wessam Abou Ali, Emil Palsson, Antoine Méchin (who literally blames the vaccine) and many others. These could very well be due to Covid, or coincidences but isn't vaccine related side effects a possibility as well? Why can't we even talk about these? Who is going to make that connection if you can not even discuss this?

Also, I suggested a month ago that vaccination might not be the only way out of the pandemic talking about Merck's mulvonopir. Now Pfizer has come up with a drug as well that has a 90% efficacy for Covid. Why should a footballer risk his career with myocarditis if alternate treatments do become available and authorized?
Is there even a confirmed link between Aguero’s thing and him having the vaccine? That’s aside from the rest of this drivel.

snk123

Control of the quality
Is there even a confirmed link between Aguero’s thing and him having the vaccine? That’s aside from the rest of this drivel.
Fecking hell you did it again. :lol: Where did i say anything wrong? Also, I am probably jabbed more times than 90% of the posters here.

Please continue with your one sided drivel. You guys obviously don’t have the ability to listen to a difference of opinion. Maybe it’s the side effect of the MRNA vaccine as well.

Red5

They should be free to choose whether they take it or not, as everyone should be.

If I’m a top level athlete I’m absolutely not taking a punt on any of the pseudo-vaccines right now.

AllGoodNamesRGone

Supports
Arsenal
They should be free to choose whether they take it or not, as everyone should be.

If I’m a top level athlete I’m absolutely not taking a punt on any of the pseudo-vaccines right now.
How are they “pseudo”?

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
It is though. There’s been an association between (transient, mild) myocarditis and the Pfizer vaccine. It’s the reason they’re only giving kids a single shot of this vaccine in the UK.

Of course, there’s an equally strong association between covid and myocarditis (as well as a whole host of other nasties that have zero association with the vaccine)
Sure. I guess I should be more specific - I'm referring to severe myocarditis; the sort that could potentially impact an athlete's career (as that seems to be the concern of the other poster). Those more severe cases are almost entirely limited to the J&J shot.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Oh boy.

VanKenny

The Israeli Real-Time News Tuesday reported a 5-fold increase in sudden cardiac and unexplained deaths among FIFA players in 2021.

Since December, 183 professional athletes and coaches have suddenly collapsed, with 108 dead.

A Real-Time News investigation revealed that most of the athletes were males, with only 15 females, and the vast majority being 17-40 years of age. Only 21 are older (5 aged 42-45, six aged 46-49, 7 aged 51-54, and 3 others aged 60-64). 23 were teenagers, aged 12-17, of whom 16 died.

The investigation revealed in over 80 of the cases, such as football stars Sergio Aguero and Christian Eriksen, the athletes collapsed while playing, racing, or training, or immediately after. Scientific literature calls the phenomenon of athletes collapsing for reasons unrelated to injury rare.

Real-Time News emphasized that: “the list we have is even longer, but for the sake of caution, dozens of cases were removed, for which we did not have full details, so that only cases that were reported in detail were included.”

They continued: “in addition, cases were removed in which evidence of previous risk factors was mentioned, such as cardiac disease or diabetes.

To get a better picture of the data compared to previous years, Real-Time News only looked at data relating to deaths among athletes registered with FIFA, and compared the data regarding the number of sudden cardiac death (SCD)/sudden unexplained death (SUD) among athletes in previous years, to the number of cases in 2021.

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.or...explained-deaths-among-fifa-athletes-in-2021/

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
The Israeli Real-Time News Tuesday reported a 5-fold increase in sudden cardiac and unexplained deaths among FIFA players in 2021.

Since December, 183 professional athletes and coaches have suddenly collapsed, with 108 dead.

A Real-Time News investigation revealed that most of the athletes were males, with only 15 females, and the vast majority being 17-40 years of age. Only 21 are older (5 aged 42-45, six aged 46-49, 7 aged 51-54, and 3 others aged 60-64). 23 were teenagers, aged 12-17, of whom 16 died.

The investigation revealed in over 80 of the cases, such as football stars Sergio Aguero and Christian Eriksen, the athletes collapsed while playing, racing, or training, or immediately after. Scientific literature calls the phenomenon of athletes collapsing for reasons unrelated to injury rare.

Real-Time News emphasized that: “the list we have is even longer, but for the sake of caution, dozens of cases were removed, for which we did not have full details, so that only cases that were reported in detail were included.”

They continued: “in addition, cases were removed in which evidence of previous risk factors was mentioned, such as cardiac disease or diabetes.

To get a better picture of the data compared to previous years, Real-Time News only looked at data relating to deaths among athletes registered with FIFA, and compared the data regarding the number of sudden cardiac death (SCD)/sudden unexplained death (SUD) among athletes in previous years, to the number of cases in 2021.

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.or...explained-deaths-among-fifa-athletes-in-2021/
1) Your source is pure garbage
2) Your article uses as examples Eriksen (who wasn't vaccinated) and Aguero (who already had hear problems)
3) Covid can cause cardiac issues as well so it's impossible to determine any cause
4) How can you seriously believe an article that said they got their data looking at wikipedia published on frontlinedoctors
5) This is a real shame

VanKenny

1) Your source is pure garbage
2) Your article uses as examples Eriksen (who wasn't vaccinated) and Aguero (who already had hear problems)
3) Covid can cause cardiac issues as well so it's impossible to determine any cause
4) How can you seriously believe an article that said they got their data looking at wikipedia published on frontlinedoctors
5) This is a real shame

Whats with the hostile reaction? Also, do you know how statistics works? The point of a 500% increase is to show the main picture to be able to compare the previous year to this one, never on that source did they claim that all accidents have been due to the vaccine, they are simply claiming that there has been a 500% increase. You are free to draw your own conclusions from that.

Also, why would young healthy fit people be collapsing from covid at a +500% rate in comparison to 2020 when Covid was also at its peak, with nobody vaccinated?

“Myocarditis and Pericarditis
Updated Nov. 12, 2021

CDC and its partners are actively monitoring reports of myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination. Active monitoring includes reviewing data and medical records and evaluating the relationship to COVID-19 vaccination.

Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis is inflammation of the outer lining of the heart. In both cases, the body’s immune system causes inflammation in response to an infection or some other trigger. Learn more about myocarditis and pericarditis.external icon Seek medical care if you or your child have symptoms of these conditions after COVID-19 vaccination. Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported, especially in adolescents and young adult males within several days after COVID-19 vaccination.”

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ocarditis.html

“Summary

Since April 2021, increased cases of myocarditis and pericarditis have been reported in the United States after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna), particularly in adolescents and young adults. There has not been a similar reporting pattern observed after receipt of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson).”

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...ocarditis.html

Thats still a shitty source? One that has been heavily pushing the vaccine on even children?

VanKenny

https://www.thecardiologyadvisor.com...vid19-vaccine/

ACS Risk Biomarkers Significantly Increase After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine

The study author concluded that “mRNA [vaccines] dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.”

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Whats with the hostile reaction? Also, do you know how statistics works? The point of a 500% increase is to show the main picture to be able to compare the previous year to this one, never on that source did they claim that all accidents have been due to the vaccine, they are simply claiming that there has been a 500% increase. You are free to draw your own conclusions from that.

Also, why would young healthy fit people be collapsing from covid at a +500% rate in comparison to 2020 when Covid was also at its peak, with nobody vaccinated?

“Myocarditis and Pericarditis
Updated Nov. 12, 2021

CDC and its partners are actively monitoring reports of myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination. Active monitoring includes reviewing data and medical records and evaluating the relationship to COVID-19 vaccination.

Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis is inflammation of the outer lining of the heart. In both cases, the body’s immune system causes inflammation in response to an infection or some other trigger. Learn more about myocarditis and pericarditis.external icon Seek medical care if you or your child have symptoms of these conditions after COVID-19 vaccination. Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported, especially in adolescents and young adult males within several days after COVID-19 vaccination.”

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ocarditis.html

“Summary

Since April 2021, increased cases of myocarditis and pericarditis have been reported in the United States after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna), particularly in adolescents and young adults. There has not been a similar reporting pattern observed after receipt of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson).”

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...ocarditis.html

Thats still a shitty source? One that has been heavily pushing the vaccine on even children?
The hostile reaction comes from the fact that you're pretending not to draw any conclusion but still post here an article from an infamous sh*ty pro-HCQ anti-vaccine website quoting an absolute garbage of a "study" from a shady israelian website. The mere fact that you endup on those websites shows you are totally biased.

The best part is when you double down by posting another non peer reviewed "study" from a fancy (but still sh*ty) website conducted by Steven Gundry, a disgraced doctor who tries to sell ineffective plant supplements and writes absurd diet books.

https://theskepticalcardiologist.co...ld-ignore-the-plant-paradox-by-steven-gundry/

Please stop wasting our time, most people here read what other caf members post to try to understand their point of view. You just wasted 20mn of my life i'm never getting back.

VanKenny

The hostile reaction comes from the fact that you're pretending not to draw any conclusion but still post here an article from an infamous sh*ty pro-HCQ anti-vaccine website quoting an absolute garbage of a "study" from a shady israelian website. The mere fact that you endup on those websites shows you are totally biased.

The best part is when you double down by posting another non peer reviewed "study" from a fancy (but still sh*ty) website conducted by Steven Gundry, a disgraced doctor who tries to sell ineffective plant supplements and writes absurd diet books.

https://theskepticalcardiologist.co...ld-ignore-the-plant-paradox-by-steven-gundry/

Please stop wasting our time, most people here read what other caf members post to try to understand their point of view. You just wasted 20mn of my life i'm never getting back.

How am i "pretending" not to draw any conclusion? I have my conclusion already. You are free to take this information as you will, you think its complete bullshit because shady website shady doctor shady this shady that, and thats fine, its your life, feel free to believe who you want to believe.

And nice arguments by the way, must be nice to have the "no source will ever be good" card.

USA all-cause mortality, ages 25-44

This is the increase in all-cause mortality for the same week in 2021 vs 2020:

week #31 +13.89% higher in 2021
week #32 +22.13%
week #33 +24.29%
week #34 +32.56%
week #35 +36.25%
week #36 +35.27%
week #37 +36.04%
week #38 +40.75%

Usmortality.com, filter results by age, 25-44. Feel free to draw your own conclusions from that as well.