Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
MOTM. Ignore the first 20 minutes because that was clearly miscommunication about positioning with Matic. After they sorted their roles out he was formidable

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
His best United performance by a mile. Excellent stuff.

Zoo

Maybe some can people stop exaggerating and realise there is a player in there.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
His best performance for us by a mile

And yet it still included some crap defending for an opposition goal

Abhinav

Great performance by the lad. Gives hope that he has the potential to play at this level.

IAmAWinner

By an absolute country mile his best game for us. First time I was truly impressed with him. Maybe there is a future for him at this club.

Man-United

Watford away last season is the best game he's had for us. This his second best. Superb.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I have criticised Victor on multiple occasions but credit where credits due he was solid tonight . Got to say i was worried with him vs Ronaldo but the lad shit him up.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Can't defend space. He should've been in a better position for their goal, even if it took a slight deflection.

Was very good when defending one on one tonight, but the best defenders don't look like they're stretching themselves everytime. It instills panic which is not a good quality.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He's been decent for us for a while, but I feel many are almost looking for him to make mistakes. Seems like he's adapting to the league.

Litch

Can't defend space. He should've been in a better position for their goal, even if it took a slight deflection.

Was very good when defending one on one tonight, but the best defenders don't look like they're stretching themselves everytime. It instills panic which is not a good quality.
Some people eh....

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
It's funny how even when he did everything right he looked clumsy and not in control. Not that it matters as long as he does his job.

If not for the first 20 minutes, it would've been a fantastic performance. Now it's very good.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Won a lot of important duels against a world class offense.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Some people eh....
The near post was completely open for their goal tonight and that was his side. Simple as.

He defended very well one on one through the game and was our best defender. But his positioning should've been better for the first goal.

None of what I said is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.