g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Victor Wanyama

notcool

Supports
a
He is the captain of my national team. I am very biased. I think he should replace Carrick.
I think you would need to replace Herrera with someone who could dictate the game then or bring Pogba further back so he can do that job.

The United

Thinking about Signing players from spurs... Thought even we learned it hard way.

Unless a player is a very very good level, I would rather not deal with spurs.

mufcwarm92

He's mediocre. Top sides don't have room for pure destroyers and he's far too limited on the ball to be anything else.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Love the comments that we should be aiming higher. Spurs nearly won the league last season while we didn't even make top 4, and this season they're currently ahead of us in the league!

If he's good enough for Spurs he's good enough for us imo.

Varun

Staff
Very good at what he does but not good enough on the ball to do much more.

SirHenryPercy

Supports
spurs
Talking about when poch first joined Spurs. 2014 when Southampton were being raided by Liverpool. Poch wanted to take him to Spurs but he wasn't allowed to leave.

Summer 2015 he was linked to United and Arsenal. So it wasn't quite possible for Spurs to jump into that mix.
That's what I'm saying 2014 we were after him because we had no chance of Wanyama. But by 2015 from the start of the window we were trying pretty hard to get Wanyama, unfortunately we had to wait a year which is a shame because he could have been important last season.

Wanyama and Schneiderlin together at Southamoton were excellent, it's a shame what's happened to Schneiderlin.

prath92

That's what I'm saying 2014 we were after him because we had no chance of Wanyama. But by 2015 from the start of the window we were trying pretty hard to get Wanyama, unfortunately we had to wait a year which is a shame because he could have been important last season.

Wanyama and Schneiderlin together at Southamoton were excellent, it's a shame what's happened to Schneiderlin.
I don't think either Schneiderlin or wanyama were harder to get. Lovren had been allowed to leave even though he joined the same time as wanyama did. I think poch preferred Schneiderlin and if koeman allowed, he would have been the player in that DM for you.

Yeah I liked Schneiderlin at Southampton. Unfortunate it didn't work out here.

Mozza

It’s Carrick you know
Love the comments that we should be aiming higher. Spurs nearly won the league last season while we didn't even make top 4, and this season they're currently ahead of us in the league!

If he's good enough for Spurs he's good enough for us imo.
They were 11 points short and only got 70 points, they weren't that good

Josh 76

Just a couple of seasons ago, Wanyama and Dembelee were good as anything as a CM pairing. If someone told me then they would be playing in Canada and China in a season of two. I would have laughed in their face.