Vile human being released from prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The sentence seems light, especially given she's refused to name her victims.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
indeed - you would have thought as it was a minimum of 7 years that to be doing anything like the minimum sentence there would have had to be some engagement in accepting responsibility and admitting which children she abused would seem a basic part of that.
Obviousley there would have been a parole hearing and im sure much evidence for the to review but on just the basic headlines it does seem surprising

stepic

assuming there must be other circumstances involved (besides naming the victims) for them to decide she is no longer a threat. she's served 10 years from a minimum 7 year sentence, so at least she wasn't released early.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Not sure she is human.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Yeah but she can't abuse people in Devon and Cornwall though. It's not like kids exist in other places.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
indeed - you would have thought as it was a minimum of 7 years that to be doing anything like the minimum sentence there would have had to be some engagement in accepting responsibility and admitting which children she abused would seem a basic part of that.
Obviousley there would have been a parole hearing and im sure much evidence for the to review but on just the basic headlines it does seem surprising
She didn't do the minimum sentence though, did she? Was jailed in '09 so prison for 10 years.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Christ, usually when stories like these come up where the pedo is a woman, she's usually kind of hot. Not saying it is better but if you had to be molested as a kid... I'd at least hope it wasn't by some kind of night beast like the one in the article.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Christ, usually when stories like these come up where the pedo is a woman, she's usually kind of hot. Not saying it is better but if you had to be molested as a kid... I'd at least hope it wasn't by some kind of night beast like the one in the article.
Poor post.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I literally laughed out loud.

:nervous:

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
She didn't do the minimum sentence though, did she? Was jailed in '09 so prison for 10 years.
thought she was jailed in 10? anyway 9 years is pretty close to the Minimum as in theory it could have been an indefinite sentence I think so yeah not being fully versed in the case I would have thought that to be close t the minimum you would have had to engage actively and a pretty major part of that would have been admitting what she did and to which children

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
If you'd been molested when you were 3 would it really make any difference how attractive the molester was?

It's not like a three year old is even attracted to adult women at that point.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
She called herself the self styled paedo whore mum, pull the trigger and be done with her.

Edit: pulling the trigger to easy, a life of misery and pain would be better not a new identity and a new life.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham

:lol:

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Its crazy the minimum was only 7 years. Sell a dime sack of weed in the 90s and you can get more than 7 years. Ridiculous.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Your post could make sense if the victims were 16 or something.

Vato

Supports
Real Madrid
If you'd been molested when you were 3 would it really make any difference how attractive the molester was?

It's not like a three year old is even attracted to adult women at that point.
Tbh, I wrote 'as a kid', not as a baby or a toddler.

Vato

Supports
Real Madrid
Your post could make sense if the victims were 16 or something.
I didn't realise they were actually babies and toddlers as it wasn't in the article. But yeah, just saw that tweet.

A real piece of work this sick cnut. Do women pedos get the same treatment from their cell mates as their male counterparts? I hope she got roughed up good in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.