Viva John Terry...

Quinny1999

Applaud the lads today, that was a good performance and an important win in terms of the title race. Rafa will be sat at home hiding behind the sofa now :D

It did make me piss however hearing the Stretford End give John Terry shit every time he touched the ball, fecking class. Mr Chelsea well and truly bottled it today.

Who the feck are Man United, Who the feck are Man United.... :devil::devil:

Number7

Ret's Slave
I thought it was brilliant

No where to hide when there's 70,000 ripping you to shreds in front of a tv audience of a billion, "Big Man".

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
That block on Park reminded me when he was at his best, he was really good today ,he carried them defensively then again Park pwned him later :lol:

MUFCgal

It was brilliant, the match had barely begun and the chants of Viva John Terry were ringing around OT, and he was sarcasticly cheered everytime he touched the ball......well he was instrumental in us winning the CL :devil:

busbysaces

Even the south stand got to their feet and applauded Sir Terry! Piss funny.

I think it got to him as well. Noticed him hiding from passes a couple of time.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Never knew Terry supported United when he was a kid...
From what i've been told he was a die hard United fan as well.

Rumour has it he was literally days away from a transfer to United (Dream move?) before Abramovich bought Chelsea and wiped out the debt that was crippling the club at the time.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I hope the Terry banter calms down in future matches, though. Everyone had fun today but somewhere down the line he'll surely gain bit of revenge, so there's no need to make it any sweeter for him. Moscow should be put to bed now. And so should Terry, it's nearly 8 o'clock.

massey

I hope the Terry banter calms down in future matches, though. Everyone had fun today but somewhere down the line he'll surely gain bit of revenge, so there's no need to make it any sweeter for him. Moscow should be put to bed now. And so should Terry, it's nearly 8 o'clock.
Agreed,Would be a bit ott to do it everytime to that extent which was so funny :lol:.As much as Terry is hated and is a cock,He is only human and this couldn't be bettered unless He does it again in the final against us which then should be made into a motion picture.

Vinay

Muppet in Training
This is so wise - I really agree with you.

Sylar

It helped and set the tone of the match. His first touch was a backpass which Cech nervously cleared into touch. You just knew it was to be our day. The crowd were really upto it, and its a shame its not like this every game.

Scholesgoals

Viva Ronaldo...

Aw, didnt know he was a die hard united fan! That must feel horrible........

But on the other hand..... Agent Terry!!! Meant to hit the post?

CheckOne

retired veteran
What ???

Why should it calm down? Let's not forget that the dirty bastard emptied his nostrils on Tevez in Moscow. He deserves everything he gets as he's a cnut.

Will he get his revenge? No doubt, but it's unlikely to be a European Cup final in my view.

We should never put Moscow to bed, it was one of the great nights to be a United fan.

Long may the banter continue.

Quinny1999

Terry came up to Manchester for trials and was offered terms as a kid, Joe Cole was the same.

But both preferred to stay in London and sign for local clubs.
Well never mind, we haven't gone on to do too badly without them. Who knows, with John Terry in the team we probably would never have signed Rio. :devil:

Yesterday was a class day, Terry Terry give us a wave. I stayed up to watch match of the day and I will be watching it again when I get in. Was a great day yesterday all round. Even though Tevez didn't get a game it was class to see the crowds reaction when he was warming up.

HsJ

Brilliant atmosphere at the game...

Hopefully that game put the Viva John Terry song to bed, with Ronaldo looking something like his former self as well...

Quinny1999

Brilliant atmosphere at the game...

Hopefully that game put the Viva John Terry song to bed, with Ronaldo looking something like his former self as well...
Personally I think the Viva John Terry should still be sung this season while we are European Champions, once that changes then fair enough but there is a bit of mileage left in the song yet.

I do however think that we should be singing Viva Ronaldo a lot more than Viva John Terry, we should be getting behind Ronaldo now and it is a cracking song when you have the Stretford End singing it with the scarves going as well.

Blackburn away last season was a classic for Viva Ronaldo and the scarves.

kf

Blackburn away last season was a classic for Viva Ronaldo and the scarves.
Very true! I've got tickets for the Reebok on Saturday, really looking forward to it! As to EBJT, when it was 3-0, I was kind of hoping Chelsea got a penalty so that we could encourage the twat to take it! You know, the cnuts got such a big head he probably would have done. Can you imagine the celebrations as it sailed into the Scoreboard End?

Quinny1999

Very true! I've got tickets for the Reebok on Saturday, really looking forward to it! As to EBJT, when it was 3-0, I was kind of hoping Chelsea got a penalty so that we could encourage the twat to take it! You know, the cnuts got such a big head he probably would have done. Can you imagine the celebrations as it sailed into the Scoreboard End?
Yeah I managed to get tickets for Saturday as well, £65 each unfortunately and not the time of year to be paying over the odds but the up side is the train is only £3.20 from Manchester :D

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
He is the self-proclaimed "leader of men" ... I am sure he will stay there to lead "his club" and maintain his 200k per week pay cheque. No RM calling anytime soon.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
I hope terry can keep his place in the chelsea for a bloody long time yet, he's a fecking liability.
Yup, been saying it for ages. Wasn't a great defender before, and now he's lost any pace he had he's a liability.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Loved watching him trudge off after yet another defeat to us. Doing his trademark 'rub my face on my sleeve' move.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Loved watching him trudge off after yet another defeat to us. Doing his trademark 'rub my face on my sleeve' move.
:lol:
Yes, what a cock! if it was any other captain I'd be muted in my celebration of their defeat but it wasn't....It was Terry

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
Utter cnut of a man, deserves everything he gets. Seeing him and Lampard celebrating after beating Spurs last week and then put in their places yesterday is what it's all about.

anver

Shart stop
Terry flummoxed by Blues

Mon, 09 May 09:22:17 2011

John Terry was at a loss to explain Chelsea's abject first-half performance after their dream of the greatest comeback in Barclays Premier League title history was crushed by Manchester United.

The Blues failed to turn up during the opening 45 minutes at Old Trafford on Sunday as United ran riot and could easily have found themselves more than 2-0 down.

They rallied somewhat in the second half but the final 2-1 scoreline flattered them as they all but surrendered the title they won last year.

The defeat left them six points behind United with two games remaining, undoing all their hard work over the previous two months to claw back a 15-point deficit. Chelsea conceded after just 36 seconds and captain Terry struggled to explain why they were caught cold.

He told Chelsea TV: "I'm not sure. We were fully prepared and it's one of those things. Disappointing day but, going back two months, we would've taken this - being in the position (three points behind United at the start of the game).

"We felt it was in our hands and we could come here and we could win the game. Sometimes, you have to hold your hands up."

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Celebrating after an important victory. Have they no shame?

Northstand

Celebrating after an important victory. Have they no shame?
:lol: Yes indeed.

Actually, let's give a bit of credit to Chelsea (even Terry) for the way they conducted themselves yesterday. They were really outplayed and overpowered, pretty much throughout, but at no point resorted to kicking our players.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Terry flummoxed by Blues

Mon, 09 May 09:22:17 2011

John Terry was at a loss to explain Chelsea's abject first-half performance after their dream of the greatest comeback in Barclays Premier League title history was crushed by Manchester United.

The Blues failed to turn up during the opening 45 minutes at Old Trafford on Sunday as United ran riot and could easily have found themselves more than 2-0 down.

They rallied somewhat in the second half but the final 2-1 scoreline flattered them as they all but surrendered the title they won last year.

The defeat left them six points behind United with two games remaining, undoing all their hard work over the previous two months to claw back a 15-point deficit. Chelsea conceded after just 36 seconds and captain Terry struggled to explain why they were caught cold.

He told Chelsea TV: "I'm not sure. We were fully prepared and it's one of those things. Disappointing day but, going back two months, we would've taken this - being in the position (three points behind United at the start of the game).

"We felt it was in our hands and we could come here and we could win the game. Sometimes, you have to hold your hands up."
That's not all of his quotes on the game. He actually added that they dominated the second half.