Wayne Rooney | 2012-14 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Played well in the first half. Best I've seen him play in a while, especially in the opening stages of the game.

wr8_utd

:'(
It's the little things that he does really well like the first time passes to people around to keep moves going and then spreading play by passing it to the wings. His interplay in close spaces with those around him has been pretty good I thought.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
He has shown himself in a better light individually and his attitude was three early on, although whether he is being used in the right way or the team or is a better starter than Kagawa might have been, i would question.

Danny has been a bit marginalised as a result of him starting and that is a pity considering his recent form.

Shimo

Said to friend at the start - wouldn't be surprised if Moyes had told him go give me 60 minutes all you have. He is going to get gassed the way he is playing. The effort he has given though is what many moaned he didn't do about last season - so it's great to see.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
What kind of reception is he getting from the crowd?

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Played very well, and looked up for it. Should have reminded us why we can't let him leave.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
100% effort from Wayne. Great stuff. :)

The White Pele

Good performance tonight. Still wayward at times but his game is high risk by nature. He should have fed Van Persie when he took on that long range strike but was pleased with the technique on it nevertheless.

Brilliant to see him driving our counter attack in the last minutes. It summed up his night, for me.

wr8_utd

:'(
That tackle where he ran the length of the pitch :drool:

Quite easily the MOTM today. We just simply have to keep him and play him up the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.