We are an awfully coached team

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The idea this is the best this team can perform under any coach is so preposterous and not even worth debate.
How frustrating is expecting this shit every week and still being left disappointed with how bad we are at playing football?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The work we are doing off the ball is quite non existent. As I type I'm actually watching Leicester knock it around half way up the pitch and we aren't moving an inch to close them down.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
The game isn't even over and we have this thread popping up. It just shows you that our performance has been no matter the result. This type of games we would win and some supporters who are criticizing Ole not will turn a blind eye to our performance because we won the game.

I am glad people are starting to see what I have seen long ago.

Kearnkoff69

We have spent an awful lot of money on transfer fees over the last half decade to still be this average.

lilcurt

This OP of this thread was Nov last year and it is still proven to be absolutely the case almost 12-months in. Shocking.

Jaxa

We’ve played some really bad football over the last 7-8 years but how were playing recently with the calibre of players Ole has at his disposal is a disgrace,

I absolutely hate watching United play right now, I’ll stick it out as that’s unfortunately how it is as a United fan right now but all I want to see is just some football basics being applied and even that isn’t on show, I see more team play from my local Scottish team who play in the 2nd devision than I do from a multi million pound assembled squad.

Teja

Pretty dire. Players don't look like they care anymore either.

el3mel

Feck the result. We can't keep playing like this for the rest of the season surely ? We get outplayed every game.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
More annoyed with those that defend this shit than the shit I am watching. You watch our rivals and wonder if this is the same sport. They are so well.oiled. players slot in seamlessly. We constantly range from chaos to unexpected.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Nothing will change until he’s sacked. He’s had enough time, enough backing, enough excuses. The performances are horrible & not getting any better. It’s boring to watch when we’re getting outplayed every week.

Lewnited

Nope, nothing wrong with our team at all. No manager in world football could get more out of these players. No manager.

NewYorkRed

I’ve said it before, i’ll say it again. Name one game besides the leeds one that we have looked good this year? I don’t care if they win or lose, we have looked awful this year in every game. That is on the manager. He HAS to be sacked.

PoTMS

You have to hand it to those who are still defending him at this point.

Ralaks

Honestly the team we have, and the performances we put in, pathetic. I have no qualms anymore. Ole should be sacked.

AndySmith1990

We've added Sancho, Varane and Ronaldo and actually regressed as a team. That's the calibre of manager we have.

NewYorkRed

Also, Scott instead of VDB? Are you kidding me? Jesus wept man the dude is an idiot

ExoduS

... and we are getting worse and worse. There is no sign that we are improving. Actually we started season better than we are now. That is crazy.

oreon

It is time for a new manager. He has done well to get the team this far but time for him to go