We are an awfully coached team

FatherWolff

I googled how long the average ejaculation was during half time. The link brought me here. Where are the pretty girls?

Jackal981

That second place in the league is only an unrepeatable matter of luck and casualty

Champions league and Europe league shows the real level, which is very low
And Ole fans clinging to 2nd place as our “improvement”. We are closer to top 4 battle than the 1st place.

OrcaFat

How the hell are we second in the league ?
How did Fred become a professional footballer ?
How is Daniel James play for Manchester United ?

Basically Milan misses their 3 best attackers, 1 RB, 1 CB and still dominate us.
Milan have every right to be better than us on their day. We’re not talking about some shitty minnow of a club, here. They’ve won the CL twice as many times as us, they’re second in their league and playing at home. We’re not playing as well as we can though, I’ll give you that.

Infra-red

Its funny that as soon as we're not playing well this thread and all a number of threads criticising various players spring back into life, which is it, poorly coached or poor players?
It's a large slice of both, unfortunately. Not a great combination.

FatherWolff

Googling "how long the average ejaculaion was" during half time is pretty eh odd...
You think? Maybe. First thing that came to mind after a few half time posts in this thread. More people should masturbate during half time I thought, since it’s so difficult to handle ones emotions. Good stress release! I believe there are forums for that to..

Robbie Boy

You think? Maybe. First thing that came to mind after a few half time posts in this thread. More people should masturbate during half time I thought, since it’s so difficult to handle ones emotions. Good stress release! I believe there are forums for that to..
Sure thing boss, whatever you're into I guess.

bonothom

Just waiting for the great Ole last 5 minutes sub of forward off Tuanzebe on just to completely fook things up.

bonothom

Total control of this match. There is no need to make changes Ole, so don't. Resist the Tuanzebe urge.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
The two leg against Milan is a great example how reliant we are on moments of brilliance actually.

Which seems to be enough quite often, since we have some really good players. But we are poorly coached side.

cyberman

Last week i was arguing against a poster claiming we bottle it when it counts when we drew.

We go away and win 1 nil.
Cant wait to read its the next round that bottle really counts etc.

Womp

idiot
Much better second half until Zlatan came on. It's extremely worrying how often we are getting outplayed by teams inferior to us though.

cyberman

The two leg against Milan is a great example how reliant we are on moments of brilliance actually.

Which seems to be enough quite often, since we have some really good players. But we are poorly coached side.
What was brilliant about todays goal? Feck me we missed 2 open goals last week

Crashoutcassius

James greenwood and a half fit rashford is a top drawer front three is it

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Last week i was arguing against a poster claiming we bottle it when it counts when we drew.

We go away and win 1 nil.
Cant wait to read its the next round that bottle really counts etc.
Yup. I was confident we would win tonight, said so after the first leg.

el3mel

I'm absolutely pleased by how we managed the second half tactically.

Absolutely perfect half in such kind of game

Red00012

Would you not say every goal is a moment of brilliance ?

Dr. StrangeHate

Ole is going to be here next season that is for sure. I am hoping the reason we play so ugly is due to the long relentless season because I don't think I can take another year of this football.

FortBoyard

gets teste with iPads
Supports
Bitter Racism
Ole is going to be here next season that is for sure. I am hoping the reason we play so ugly is due to the long relentless season because I don't think I can take another year of this football.
We are second top scorers in the league. Username checks out.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
What was brilliant about todays goal? Feck me we missed 2 open goals last week
Nothing. It was well worked play.
James greenwood and a half fit rashford is a top drawer front three is it
Well neither of them was involved in two goals we scored against Milan.
They are not top drawer, but we're not talking about top drawer competition are we?

90 + 5min

I’m always curious what sides are coached well. So, here is you chance. 5-10 sides that are coached well. Go.

Infra-red

Imagine if we were as badly coached or had as poor players as Leicester or Chelsea, then you'd be really upset.
Look, I was obviously being a bit facetious (although it is not exactly the highest quality league this year - Liverpool have collapsed, Chelsea have sacked their manager, Spurs are probably about to sack their manager, everyone looks knackered from the ludicrous schedule, West Ham are pushing for a CL place).

I get it, though - City have a much better coach and a much better team - 2nd is the realistic limit of our aspirations and we're currently achieving that - but if we're not going to win anything for the next few years, couldn't we at least be decent to watch? Maybe pass the ball a bit? Dribble past a few players? Sustain some attacks?