We are completely dependent on Pogba's contribution

Mark1361

Know one can blame Pogba for having ambition in wanting to play for a team that able to compete for trophies. In the three year he been with us we not once even come close to challenging city for the title.

Pogba want to win Champion's league and he know this is not going to happen any time soon if he stay with us. Yet again our transfers have been disappointing. It very unlikely we going to buy anyone else. Ed & the Glazers have ruined Man Utd. I would not be surprised if we 10-15 points behind city by the end of the year.

We heading down the path of just been a money making club off the fielde. And that all Ed & the Glazer care about.

poleglass red

I think a big issue with our midfield is Matic. He is supposed to be a a defensive midfielder but he doesn't fancy the physical aspect of it and doesn't track runners hence we needed a Herrera or McT to compensate for that. So out of a 3 man mid we had 2 players in Matic and Pogba who don't tackle or track runners. The problem there is the guy that does do that is no use in an attacking sense. The Matic and Herrera role could easily be done by one competent defensive mid allowing us to bring in another more creative midfielder to help Pigba or as it now seems his replacement.

KristianMackle

Know one can blame Pogba for having ambition in wanting to play for a team that able to compete for trophies. In the three year he been with us we not once even come close to challenging city for the title.

Pogba want to win Champion's league and he know this is not going to happen any time soon if he stay with us. Yet again our transfers have been disappointing. It very unlikely we going to buy anyone else. Ed & the Glazers have ruined Man Utd. I would not be surprised if we 10-15 points behind city by the end of the year.

We heading down the path of just been a money making club off the fielde. And that all Ed & the Glazer care about.
Right. Because he's the only one who wants to see us get to where we used to be or win trophies. Ole certainly wouldn't want that and neither will board, who know over $1 billion has been wiped off our value because of poor play.

You should probably follow him to whatever team he plays for next. Pogba FC. All these "ambitious" fans who side with Mino and Pogba should do what's seemingly best for them and stop supporting the no ambition club.

MUFC OK

It reminds me of rooney saying he wanted to leave in 2010 and 2013(?), he was questioning the ambition of the club, felt like one of the only world class players and like we were going down the wrong path. We should either show our ambitions match those of a big club and sign some ready made quality or prove Raiola correct and sell up.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Reality is going to hit some of you hard this season when Pogba does leave. He is not the problem at the club, fecking hell. The fact he's unhappy and wants to move is a clear indication that we have serious issues and thats not going to be solved by selling our best players because they're pissed.

@MUFC OK - Agreed, very similar.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Reality is going to hit some of you hard this season when Pogba does leave. He is not the problem at the club, fecking hell. The fact he's unhappy and wants to move is a clear indication that we have serious issues and thats not going to be solved by selling our best players because they're pissed.

I don't blame him for leaving. There's been no direction or strategy since Ferguson left. He came back to his boyhood club and has been surrounded by a old converted fullbacks, a bunch lacklustre centre half, forwards who blow and cold, and no real style of play. You can be annoyed at him for leaving but he's not the problem. The Glazers and Woodward are.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I don't blame him for leaving. There's been no direction or strategy since Ferguson left. He came back to his boyhood club and has been surrounded by a old converted fullbacks, a bunch lacklustre centre half, forwards who blow and cold, and no real style of play. You can be annoyed at him for leaving but he's not the problem. The Glazers and Woodward are.
We take the piss out of Gerrard staying at Liverpool despite never winning the Premier League. It's a bit hypocritical to then get annoyed at one of our players wanting to leave because we're not competitive right now. I'd be pissed at Pogba wanting to leave if were winning trophies, but we aren't. He's in his prime and wasting years at United. I kind of respect him in a way wanting to leave rather fleecing the club for an even bigger wage like De Gea.

But each to their own I guess. Whats important is we get our own house in order and that's simply not happening.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Right. Because he's the only one who wants to see us get to where we used to be or win trophies. Ole certainly wouldn't want that and neither will board, who know over $1 billion has been wiped off our value because of poor play.

You should probably follow him to whatever team he plays for next. Pogba FC. All these "ambitious" fans who side with Mino and Pogba should do what's seemingly best for them and stop supporting the no ambition club.
Yeah... I'm sure Ole and the board would love to win the CL - the difference is that Pogba is actually good enough to be a key member in a CL winning squad.

Whereas Ole is arguably not even a PL level manager, and the board are a literal comedy act in Elite football and have had 6/7 years of grace and this is what they've served up.

Pogba has given this Utd side 3 years of the peak of his career, and they're extending garbage players' contracts, signing no-one special, and have now employed a nothing manager.

Agree completely, well said.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.

Definitely. I'm over the moon to hopefully see Ed & the Glazers getting a bit of what they deserve. Their slimy practices have been going on for way too long now.

No self respecting sportsman with any ambition is going to settle for just 'being in the competition', when they can go to other clubs who do have the ambition to compete at the top.

If the club can't even be bothered to invest after the worst season in my lifetime, then who can blame our better players for leaving?