Weekend Football

Plan M

Christ some of the posts in here are is if they came from spoilt children. In football you have to accept that occasionally there will be other teams that win titles and that Fergie sometimes makes mistakes because he is a human being. But the problem with some United 'supporters' is that they are spoilt feckers who expect us to be winning every game we play. Grow some balls and stop whinging like little fecking babies.

kps88

Christ some of the posts in here are is if they came from spoilt children. In football you have to accept that occasionally there will be other teams that win titles and that Fergie sometimes makes mistakes because he is a human being. But the problem with some United 'supporters' is that they are spoilt feckers who expect us to be winning every game we play. Grow some balls and stop whinging like little fecking babies.
Sounds like you've given up. Nothing wrong with daring to dream big. More ballsy than living like a robot.

Brophs

The One and Only
:lol:

Almost every week Plan M calls out a large portion of the Caf. You've got to admire the consistency.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
C'mon Blackburn, you pile of smelly spacegoats.

Waltraute

She-Devil
Look, Plan. I was 23 when I saw us win the title for the first time, and I said then I'd never wish for anything else ever in my life, and I meant it, silly as it was.

Why does that mean I have to enjoy City's resurgence? It's not whining.

Baxter

Theyre the best team in the country at the moment. No question.
They have actually had some shaky results recently. Blackburn have been embarrassing. No shots in the whole game. City have had 88% of the ball in the second half, 82% overall. They have completed under 80 passes compared to City's 538. Piss poor.

Edit: Everybody bar Joe Hart has made more passes than Blackburn's top passer Hanley.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Watching this game makes me notice their quality on the ball, and because they're so under control it makes it impossible for the defender to have much luck. The margins in football are so narrow, sometimes we struggle to remain controlled and keep the ball. A necessary side effect of bring through young players, I suppose.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I wouldnt read too much into this game. I wasnt even going to watch it until I noticed it was only 1-0 at HT. The most important thing about this weekend was us keeping up with them.

It will be away from home City will feck up, if they are to feck up

SteveJ

Scout
Fair play, Mario looks ecstatic to be at City.

SteveJ

Scout
Money - 3 Spacegoats - 0

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Manchester City winning comfortably against a crap team at home- Check
A United fan calling them the best in the premier league on basis of that- Check
Plan M getting on his fecking high horse and telling us how to behave like proper fans- Check

Just a normal day in the Weekend football thread.

Waltraute

She-Devil
A United fan calling them the best in the premier league on basis of that- Check
Plan M getting on his fecking high horse and telling us how to behave like proper fans- Check

One of my first weekends here, seems I fit right in. :angel:

Regarding the bolded bit, they are the best team in the league at the moment.

Baxter

Their first shot on target. Surprised they are not celebrating.

Baxter

"From March 19th to April 8th, City play Chelsea, Stoke, Sunderland & Arsenal whilst we play Wolves, Fulham, Blackburn & QPR. Could be big."

On twitter.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

:lol:

All that's missing is furious ranting about line-ups from noodlehair and relentless negativity from Cold Boy in the United match-day thread.