Weird feelings of football

rtr

1. Real Madrid have had the same team for the past 5 years, only just waking up.

2. All Robben thinks about is cutting in and shooting with his left foot

Last edited:

GeorgieBoy

Every late consolation goal scored is either an absolute worldie or a major defensive error. There's no inbetween.

Sara125

Aaron Lennon disappeared off the face of the earth when in fact he still plays PL football

Last edited:

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Every late consolation goal scored is either an absolute worldie or a major defensive error. There's no inbetween.
Inspired by our little calamity last night no doubt.

On that subject whenever a keeper is brought on they will be involved in a major incident in the game, usually a negative/embarrassing one.

Sara125

He had mental problems and took time off
This is my last post of today as I'm a newbie and I'm restricted, but anyway even before the whole mental health thing I genuinely forgot about him, like after he left Tottenham I thought he went to join some championship team or retired or some shit... until one day I saw him running down the wing at Everton and I was like 'oh he's still alive' lol

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Players who were 20 years old in 2007 should now be around 26-27ish. Instead, they're 30.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Was saying this to someone earlier- we never play well when we wear red tops with black shorts.

sugar_kane

Football fans continue to get excited when their team wins a corner even though no one has scored from one since the nineties

IAmAWinner

If team A is predicted to absolutely murder team B, like City against Moyes for example, then the game always is much closer and Team B puts up a good fight.

Mr.Ridiculous__

The name says it all
*Bump.

Players dribble better or have more flair when they are wearing gloves, especially black gloves.

Sara125

There are about 10 players each in the world with the surnames dembele, traorè, sakho etc. And they’re all Ivorian

kthanksbye

Whenever I watch one of our players dribble, say Martial, Mikhi or Mata the ball seems to be wobbling and never fully in their control as opposed to when I see Coutinho, Salah, Sanchez, Hazard, Sterling dribble, the ball seems to be stuck to the turf.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
West Brom and Chris Brunt are actually one and the same thing.

West Brom are still yet to win any game in the Premier League, against anyone, ever.

No one actually knows where West Brom is. It's just a stadium in the middle of nowhere somewhere in the middle bit of England.

West Brom don't have an away kit.

Every team in the PL seems to have at that one average midfield player who is 100% interchangeable with any other average midfield player at another club. Except for West Brom who seem to have an entire squad of this type of player.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Ashley Young takes a foul throw every match.

Every left footer's long range shooting is miles better than right footers.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Ashley Young takes a foul throw every match.

Every left footer's long range shooting is miles better than right footers.

That’s antonio Valencia’s speciality is that, honestly I don't think I’ve ever seen him take a legal throw in.

Alabaster Codify7

West Brom and Chris Brunt are actually one and the same thing.

West Brom are still yet to win any game in the Premier League, against anyone, ever.

No one actually knows where West Brom is. It's just a stadium in the middle of nowhere somewhere in the middle bit of England.

West Brom don't have an away kit.

Every team in the PL seems to have at that one average midfield player who is 100% interchangeable with any other average midfield player at another club. Except for West Brom who seem to have an entire squad of this type of player.

These are all decent but the first one made me laugh out loud, good stuff!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Football fans continue to get excited when their team wins a corner even though no one has scored from one since the nineties
This is definitely a good one.
By the time you get 18 blokes all crammed in the area, it's actually pretty difficult to score from one, hence only seeing a goal once every 1000 corners or so :)

DRM

He only scores 4 goals a season and always spends 4 months a season injured, yet still without fail loads on here cannot believe we sold him
And at least 1 of those goals will be against us!