Welcome New Mods | Snowjoe steps into the modding fray

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
There's been a bit of musical chairs going on with the mods recently, a few stepping down through lack of time or fading interest. So the following posters, who have been doing great Newbie scouting in recent times, have been made moderators of the Newbie Forums and Main Football Forums:

@Invictus
@Penna
@Mciahel Goodman

@Cina, @Zarlak and @Summit have recently hung up their moderating spurs. Many thanks to them for all their hard work keeping this place from (completely) melting down.

So, please welcome your new overseers. I hope you've been nice to them... :p

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Well done, folks. :)

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
All three thoroughly deserved, well done guys.

Cina

thanks for making it look like I left by mutual consent and wasn't kicked out for being a complete cnut that was destroying the forum.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Not always sure who's who on here, but I actually think I know who these three are and they've always seemed very nice. I do hope Penna will finally show her evil side for the first time now. Power is there to abuse, after all.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Congratulations.

Now go purge the Football forum with fire.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Hmm, guess two for three ain't bad... Could see the power definitely going to MG's head though. :wenger: Nah, you won't find three nicer and more well-deserving posters on this forum.

Cina

I've gotten numerous PMs from posters asking if I was actually removed as a mod. The answer is yes*, yes I was, and I thank you all for your support in this difficult time.

*and by yes I mean no, you idiots

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I've gotten numerous PMs from posters asking if I was actually removed as a mod. The answer is yes*, yes I was, and I thank you all for your support in this difficult time.
The place already feels better without you