Upton Park

Kick-off
Sun, 8 February 2015 @ 4:15pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Live Updates 61 Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.
    More pics here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...490&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

2570223F00000578-0-image-m-170_1423337009492.jpg

I bet half of those injured players start for West Ham tomorrow. Does Big Sam always make such an effort to read their injury list from a piece of paper? It seemed a bit contrived to me. He needed to read six players off a list. I know van Gaal has read our injuries from a list he prepared before but at the time we had about 10+ injuries.

I dunno, without Tomkins, Collins and Reid let's hope Falcao and RVP can cause havoc.

Simulating the match in FIFA 15 now, CPU vs CPU. We're fielding this great side:

DDG
    McNair - Jones - Rojo - Shaw
    Blind
    Rooney - Di Maria
    Mata
    RVP - Falcao

Van Gaal is apparently switching Shaw over to the right hand side after a couple of minutes, and successfully so. Shaw is creating a lot out there.

Edit: Shaw is back on the left after 15 minutes.

We're absolutely dominating with 75% possession after 20minutes. Despite this, we are creating absolutely nothing. Seems realistic.

0-2
    Shaw is creating havoc down the right hand side after 50 minutes, passing inside to Mata who scores a nice goal with his right foot.

Seems like Shaw should be our right back tomorrow!!

Smalling in for McNair after 58 minutes. McNair was having a poor game on the left. No idea about the formation now.

Fellaini in for Blind after 63 minutes. West Ham is putting a lot of pressure on us right now, and it'll be nice with Fellainis physicality in there.
    Smalling is playing left back. Van Gaal has lost it.

Last edited:
    Simulating the match in FIFA 15 now, CPU vs CPU. We're fielding this great side:

DDG
    McNair - Jones - Rojo - Shaw
    Blind
    Rooney - Di Maria
    Mata
    RVP - Falcao

Van Gaal is apparently switching Shaw over to the right hand side after a couple of minutes, and successfully so. Shaw is creating a lot out there.

Edit: Shaw is back on the left after 15 minutes.

We're absolutely dominating with 75% possession after 20minutes. Despite this, we are creating absolutely nothing. Seems realistic.

Rooney 0-1 after 39 minutes. Beautiful build-up and finishing.

0-2
    Shaw is creating havoc down the right hand side after 50 minutes, passing inside to Mata who scores a nice goal with his right foot.

Seems like Shaw should be our right back tomorrow!!

Smalling in for McNair after 58 minutes. McNair was having a poor game on the left. No idea about the formation now.

What the feck is this? I came in here thinking I'd got my dates wrong. Can't you create your own thread in the newbie general or something? It's got no place being in here.

The game finished 0-2. 3 points on a bad day, can't complain, although LVG will get a lot of stick for parking the bus and playing Smalling on the left back. Shaw definitely man of the match. Great performance at right back.

What the feck is this? I came in here thinking I'd got my dates wrong. Can't you create your own thread in the newbie general or something? It's got no place being in here.

Its a bit of fun champ.

It's a breath of fresh air in our pregame depressed discussions. Having said that, he should make a thread, for the sole purpose of seeing these done more for future games. :lol:

De Gea
    Valencia--Smalling--Rojo--Shaw
    Blind
    Fellaini--Di Maria
    Rooney
    Falcao--van Persie

Or Januzaj in for Falcao with Rooney going up front.​

Nice team, even though I wish Herrera starts, I doubt he will...Could probably play McNair as RB instead of Valencia. Rafael needs to get more playtime aswell, but he'll most likely start on the bench. Something in me really wants to see Januzaj in the 10 role, I think he'd do well there, specially if we'd let him go on a run in that position.

Do you really let the CPU play while you're watching "them" play?:lol:
    Yep, just something I randomly did haha (I've been ill all day due to my wisdom tooth causing hell. Boring saturday).
    you have 9 likes already, how? With your simulations?
    Yes. I have simulated a lot of different scenarios through several softwares such as FIFA and Football Manager and I got 9 likes off my work...

As long as we win tomorrow I'll take it after today's results. Probably won't even care if it was because of two West Ham own goals, with us playing 8 defenders creating 0 chances. Never thought I would say that, but it's how I feel right now.

Agreed :lol:

:lol:

We really have to win this. It feels like every time we've had a chance of creating some breathing space for ourselves in the top 4 this season, we've messed it up. I have a horrible feeling its going to be Fellaini up front again though :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

5.4 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 491 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • West Ham win
  • Draw