What’s your favorite United game?

fitforwork

European Cup Final v Benfica, 68
1-1 match in the balance. Eusebio free with only Stepney to beat, you could hear a pin drop, would have won it for them, but no, he blasts it straight at the keeper and it goes to extra time. They're knackered, finished and we batter them, 3 more goals, Bestie rounds the goalie, poetry in motion! Johnny Aston MOM unbelievable! The holy grail! Busby! Munich! You name it! I was there and nothing in football can top that!
I was just a kid, 12 years old. I'd still call this my favourite ever 'watched on telly' game. I cried.

Last edited by a moderator:

sp_107

4-3 vs City. Had it all really.
Thanks to Michael Owen, I had very best mad moments of my life (broke my keypad..threw beer cans around..Injured my toe finger)

Experienced everything after that 4th goal, even any white substance in the world couldn't take me to that high

Best part was reading CAF all night after that game;) Those were the +ve days unlike last 5 years -vity

fitforwork

United 3-0 Barcelona 1984. We were 2-0 down after first leg and came back to win 3-0 at OT. Bryan Robson was brilliant.
Yes..has to be one of my favourite ever memories..but my absolute best, still makes the hairs on my neck stand up, Easter 1993 at home to Sheffield Wednesday.

The easter before, vs Forest, it had all gone wrong. A goal down to Wednesday and time running out, it was so tense it was unbearable. That second Steve Bruce goal..i've never gone so mental in my life!

My nephew was with me, he had my son's seat for whatever reason, can't remember..I nearly crushed the life out of the poor little bugger haha..i've got to find it on youtube now and have a little nostalgic giddiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Niall

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Among the ones I've seen on tv live:
United 2-0 Arsenal (The streak ender)
United 5-1 Fulham (2006-07)
United 4-3 City (Owen game)
United 7-1 Roma
United 3-2 City (RVP last min free kick game)
United 4-2 City (LVGs reign)
United 3-1 Arsenal (CL semis)
United 3-2 AC Milan (Rooney's sliding on ground after 90th min winner)
Machedaaaa
United 8-2 Arsenal
United 3-1 Pool (only because of Martial's goal)