Music What are we listening to?

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Personally I always preferred Atomic and those bin liners as a dress!
Yeah, totally great track too. Heart of glass though, I just remember that hooking me as a kid and it being the first track I played over and over on a loop. Still does it for me all these years later.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Some late night melancholy

Sweet Square

They don’t make ‘em like that anymore :)
I found about YMO around a year ago and maybe in the weirdest way possible. I’ve spent years listening the solo works of all 3 artists(Ryuichi Sakamoto ambient work is my personal favourite)but never really realised they were together in a band!

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
One of my favourite songs. I fell in love with it the first time I heard it.

Yeah, I like a bit of tricky. Had Maxinequay on only a few days ago, still sounds awesome. No one else sound like tricky.

On a side note, I saw pictures of Terry Halls funeral and there was one of Tim Burgess walking alongside Tricky and the news report obviously didn’t know who Tricky was, was something like ‘Tim Burgess and pal’ or summat :lol:

M15 Red.

Bagged some tickets for the Ritz on February 10th. Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Technique and Rugged Man are all playing on the same bill, so currently revisiting some classics like the one below.

M15 Red.

Watching him play again at the Blues Kitchen next Thursday. His gigs are always fantastic. His last visit to Manchester featured a beautiful speech at the end by Huda Ammori.

sepulturite

I've been listening to the Woods of Ypres lately, heard a couple of songs by them years ago, but never listened to full albums til now, but wow I'm glad I did now, absolutely incredible.