Music What are we listening to?

Acole9

Outstanding

Found these 2 amazing young kids the other day. I'm absolutely hooked
They're great aren't they. New EP out this month and I'm seeing them live next month. Saw them support Incubus at Royal Albert Hall last year too.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Almost anything that's in the Dolby Atmos format via Tidal. feck its good, if a little lacking in bass.

sallycinnamin

The Cure - Disintegration. An outstanding album.
Gets me every single time. Fantastic album. Saw them at The 3Arena before Christmas last year. He was in surprisingly in good form and as crazy as it sounds his voice was unbelievable given he's over sixty.
So yeah Disintegration definitely right up there in my top five albums.
Great shout.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
A few weeks ago I was in a shop when I heard this, as I was listening to it I was surprised and confused, thinking how have I never heard this Linkin Park tune before?

The singer is the closest thing to Chester I've heard.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
That's like plagiarism or something :lol:
It's eerie, close your eyes and it's Chester.

I'm all for it man, I miss Linkin Park. These guys have a few other good tunes that I enjoy, though he doesn't sound like Chester in all of them.

Edit: literally everything about the song is Linkin Park, the sound, the theme of the lyrics, the rap/heavy singing working together and of course the singer sounding exactly like Chester. He even farqing looks like him when he pulls the mask down and does the screaming part :lol: