Music What are we listening to?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
The Lathums.

Indie band from Wigan. Absolutely brilliant band and lucky enough to have watched them live 4 times now in Manchester and once in Wigan.

2 albums released so far and both went to number 1.

Fanta Stick

Yeah he had a good run there in the 2000s.

The Modest Mouse covers record is nice.

Admiral Fell Promises is another fav of mine.
I need to spend more quality time with some of his albums as I have struggled with some on first listen.

Ghosts of the Great Highway laid me out on first listen.

Kozelek's ornery disposition is also very appealing to me as I get older.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Elegant Weapons - Blind Leading The Blind
Superband apparently. Some of the guys from rainbow, Judas priest, accept, pantera, Uriah heep.

Banging song. Album comes out next month I think. Will definitely be checking it out.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
A few weeks ago I was in a shop when I heard this, as I was listening to it I was surprised and confused, thinking how have I never heard this Linkin Park tune before?

The singer is the closest thing to Chester I've heard.
This could be great, but then checked their other songs and they're all pretty dogshit. He really does have the whole Chester Bennington vibe in this song though. The rap bit let's it down. Then you could say they're more rap orientated in their other songs so fans may feel the screams let this down.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Alice Cooper - Might As Well Be On Mars

Only heard it today for the first time, catchy chorus. Never really heard a great deal of Alice Cooper outside his hits.

Heardy

Fred Again - everything he touches at the min is brilliant.

His boiler room set was incredible, and love the Tiny desk concert he’s just done. The guy is super talented.

Bondi77

I was feeling a bit nostalgic so I played the Trainspotting soundtrack....classic stuff.