Music What are we listening to?

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Debut single from Picture Parlour. My Chemical Romance fronted by Miley Cyrus.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
A new Sigur Ros album has seeped into existence. Not had a chance to listen yet but there's no 'What are we not listening to?' thread.

Superunknown

If you can play Outer Wilds and then not get emotional from this song, I don't want to talk to you anymore.

That soundtrack is outstanding. I've played through the game twice and it's up there with my favourite games ever. The music is god-tier.

Superunknown

It's my favourite game of all time, there's no doubt. Usually games are just games, but Outer Wilds was something else.
The ending (actually, the story in general) hit me hard. It had me feeling so many things. Wonder, optimism, sadness, loss. It's such a brilliant piece of art. Deserves to be mentioned in the same sci-fi breath as films like 2001, or Close Encounters of the Third Kind, or other masterpieces of the genre.

Echoes of the Eye, too. :drool:

nimic

something nice
Scout
The ending (actually, the story in general) hit me hard. It had me feeling so many things. Wonder, optimism, sadness, loss. It's such a brilliant piece of art. Deserves to be mentioned in the same sci-fi breath as films like 2001, or Close Encounters of the Third Kind, or other masterpieces of the genre.

Echoes of the Eye, too. :drool:
Yep. Echoes of the Eye proved that they didn't just get lucky, they knew exactly what made the base game so wonderful. Andrew Prahlow (the composer) too, but that goes without saying. I'm excited for whatever they've got coming next, but even if they never make anything that is good ever again, it honestly doesn't matter. We'll always have Outer Wilds.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Was not expecting that when I hit play, happy with what I got though. Very Apollo-era eno. Will check out a few more.
Never even heard of them till the other day. Was watching Derrek and there was a bit of incidental music I liked during one scene, led me to hammock!

Like a love child of Eno and mogwai some of their stuff is.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
The only U2 song I’ll ever post in this thread: