What has Fergie to say?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Please feck off.
Thanks.
(On a sidenote, what did Fergie say?)

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
At a guess, "we controlled the play, penalty decision was harsh, thought we deserved at least a draw".

On a side note what happend to ending their unbeaten run. With that team your having a laugh.

Brophs

The One and Only
Someone that has been around this fecking forum at least 5 years longer than you.

*Looking for the smilie that flips people off.
And yet you're still a reactionary bell-end. Hmmm. People like you don't deserve to have the greatest manager the game has ever seen managing your team.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Someone that has been around this fecking forum at least 5 years longer than you.

Really?

Well I guess with retarded posts like your first in this thread there's no wonder why I've never noticed you before

anything about now

MUFC lad living in a matriel world
This is fecking bullshit!

Oh, sure... send a losing formula back onto the pitch.

:rolleyes::mad:
You're feckin' kidding me, right!!!?

No Forwards on the pitch for United?!
This match is a comedy of errors - without the funny parts.

Pathetic, through and through...
If someone is tracking the Caf on their Blackberry - scratch a note on the outside of your sandwich wrapper ~ Send on Tevez, you stubborn Scot! ~ and nail Fergie in the head with it!
Fergie needs to sit the feck down... he blew it!
jesus your fecking annoying

Tabata

Likes threads entitled 'Torres Signs' & welches on
I'm calling it now...

ooeat0meoo = new Tabata ;)

Mozza

It’s Carrick you know
I hope he has read the riot act to our players now. He can keep his cool for the cameras but behind it he is fuming.
Why are the players to blame? They did well in that second half when they were allowed to play, the first half was down to Fergie telling them not to attack

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Well MUTV's akin to Russian state media back in Soviet times though that's not a massive surprise.

As for Sir Alex, he acknowledged that Chelsea were the better side in the first half but put the majority of the blame at referee and linesman's door, citing numerous incidents both today and going back some weeks in fact. A bit of a whinge really. Going on to say that if we lose the title race it will be due to the decisions of match officials not having gone our way.

Could have been magnanimous but for whatever reason decided not to be, perhaps still annoyed [with both himself and how events played out].

CantonaVeron

From BBC

Queiroz questions referee Wiley

Queiroz feels his side are not getting a fair run from officials

Manchester United assistant manager Carlos Queiroz was furious with referee Alan Wiley after the 2-1 defeat by title rivals Chelsea.

Michael Ballack scored a late penalty for the Blues but Queiroz feels Ballack should have also conceded a penalty for an apparent foul on Cristiano Ronaldo.

Queiroz said: "How can the referee not see that Ballack has jumped on Ronaldo?

"It must be necessary for a player to bring a gun and shoot one of our men in the box for us to get a penalty."

Chelsea's dramatic victory moved them level on points with United at the top of the table, although United have a superior goal difference.

Ballack's winner could prove crucial at the end of the season and Queiroz strongly believes that United are being treated unfairly by match officials.

He added: "The referee was five metres away from both penalty incidents but he gives only one penalty.

"It is a hard to say what is going on with this game. I have to talk about some of the decisions in the last few weeks that have damaged this football club.

"We are not in the FA Cup final because of a bad decision when we should have had a penalty against Portsmouth.

"Against Barcelona in the Champions League on Wednesday, there should have been three penalties but only one was given.

"Something is wrong with football."

However, Queiroz insisted that United will not falter in their pursuit of the league title and says it is vital the club now supports the players after what he perceives as recent injustices.

"We have a job to do at this club and we have to win our next few games," he stated.

"It is important to support the players because after 90 minutes of effort and commitment, we want them to feel it is a fair game for them.

"The defeat by Chelsea has not caused any damage for us. We will concentrate and do our job and stay committed."
Take some shot guns to Old Trafford and the JJB we might need them!

All 3 United

Biggest game of the season today and we play a reserve team and rest our best player. Thats what should be said.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Anything meaningful by Fergie yet?

Irrespective of the result, hearing him afterwards semi-calms me down after a match like this.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Shut up Carlos (you cant blame the ref)

You know it isnt your day when you have 2 shots cleared off the line.
Just trying to pressure the refs in the coming games... is Sir Alex giving him lessons in mind games?

CantonaVeron

Shut up Carlos (you cant blame the ref)

You know it isnt your day when you have 2 shots cleared off the line.
He's right though, since December we have had some shocking decisions against us, we would have had the league wrapped up by now if the ref's would do their jobs. Lets look where we have dropped points Man city at home Ronaldo clear penalty not given, then City's winner is two yards offside. Middlesbourgh Rooney called back when one on one for offside when he is clearly on, Middlesbourgh player plays goalkeeper and stops Ronaldo's shot but no penalty given. Portsmouth in the cup ronaldo again clearly fouled nothing given. Last week vs Blackburn was the icing on the cake two cast iron penalties turned down. Barca in the week evened itself out as we should have had another but they should have had one but the domestic situation is shocking, when will it even itself out?

All 3 United

Just trying to pressure the refs in the coming games... is Sir Alex giving him lessons in mind games?
Maybe I just hope he doesn't give him lessons in team selection and tactics for the biggest game of the season. BAR NONE. (yes this includes any CL games).

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
this cowardly approach will take us nowhere in the end

we stopped clicking because of it, we won't be getting form back in a day or two...it's someone's fault

let's say it's my fault

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Why are the players to blame? They did well in that second half when they were allowed to play, the first half was down to Fergie telling them not to attack
How the feck do you know that? Where you in the dressing room.

Never ceases to amaze me the amount of fecking spastics who always assume that the way the players perform on the pitch is done nothing more than the manager's tactical advice. You cnuts think footballers are like robots who you can programme with code.

It's an FM mentality, which could only ever be spouted by feeble nerd, who've never played a competitive sport in their life.

Anyone who's ever played sport at any sort of level knows that, once the whistle blows, things often pan out very differently to how your manager planned. And problems are more likely to come from players failing to implement a game-plan than a flawed game-plan in the first place.

Gets right on my tits. The most irritating (and widespread) lunacy on the caf.

Mozza

It’s Carrick you know
Sort of true but more often that not the players are to blame. Failing to hold possession or pass to a team mate is their own fault.
When the front 3 are 30 yards from their midfield finding a team mate is extremely difficult, you can't blame the players for that.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Can't deny how negative you were in that first half Pogue.Surely a side with as much ability as United can out up a better show than that?Tobe fair, your midfield was sorted out by theirs from the start..only in the second half did you get something going.Still, I can understand some posters being disappointed with this.You're capable of much better.

Mozza

It’s Carrick you know
How the feck do you know that? Where you in the dressing room.
The same set of players played much better in the second half then the first, we saw fullbacks and midfielders getting forward, the defense higher up the pitch, I doubt what Fergie had to say in that 15 minutes had nothing to do with it.

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut
The same set of players played much better in the second half then the first, we saw fullbacks and midfielders getting forward, the defense higher up the pitch, I doubt what Fergie had to say in that 15 minutes had nothing to do with it.
:confused:

Mozza

It’s Carrick you know
Yes you can.

Or are you saying that Fergie specifically told the front 3 and the midfield "listen, lads, be sure to stay 30 yards apart"? :rolleyes:
No, he'd have told the midfield they need to be sure to shield the back 4, he'd have told his defence to play deep, those two combined would open the gap between the midfield and attack. I'm sure he'd have wanted the midfield to get forward but by the time they get up to attack any move would have broken down and the opposition would be attacking

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut
No, he'd have told the midfield they need to be sure to shield the back 4, he'd have told his defence to play deep, those two combined would open the gap between the midfield and attack. I'm sure he'd have wanted the midfield to get forward but by the time they get up to attack any move would have broken down and the opposition would be attacking
Feck me Mozza, you are and always has been a fecking idiot.

You know feck all about what Sir Alex have told or not told the players, so why the feck do you insist on telling all and everyone what he has told them?

Bearded but no genius

You're also someone who has been clinically insane for at least 5 years longer than her.

Is Rooney still on 'roids as you once speculated?